Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Think we should legitimately put in a bit for Haaland, we know it will get rejected out right but, let’s just flex our muscle, a little warning to the top clubs and a little bit of posturing for future signings to sit up and take notice. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

If Leicester are interested it is a concern, but then we did convince Buendia to join us over Arsenal. We are a very attractive option for a number of players now and we seem very good at selling the vision to potential signings.

Surely Leicester don't need any more players. Their squad is pretty awesome as it is. 

9 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I always hate it when a family member comes out and speaks like this in relation to transfers before anything is official. Stinks like it's going to be a messy one. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I always hate it when a family member comes out and speaks like this in relation to transfers before anything is official. Stinks like it's going to be a messy one. 

I think he's his agent/manager.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We could just put Davis in midfield.

I suggested trying him out there last season, that because he's good in every department apart from scoring goals that he won't ever be seen as a striker. The thinking behind making him work has to change. Davis is a strong player, he gets around the pitch, even chases down the ball and some may think he wouldn't work out in midfield but really we've changed positions of players before to fit them in and shouldn't stop all because Davis is seen as a striker by many. Davis should be tried out there at least, if there is any opportunity that he'd make the most of it and make it work then it's worth the shot before selling on.

This is what friendly are also for, which is to see who fits where and if there's a possibility players can be utilised in other ways.

Â