Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

34 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The disrespect

Redknapp broke his leg that game didn't he? IIRC Lennon just went off right at the end to get a penalty taker on the pitch.

Jack was on the pitch for what 25 minutes, harsh call even if he did lose the ball a bit. So did Sterling.

• Like 1

Had Grealish not been subbed I doubt there’d be as many tears as there is in this thread! Anyone would think we’d been knocked out by San Marino in the last 16 looking at this thread. It is a little embarrassing in truth 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

As always, this thread is hilarious. Do you guys ever run out of outrage?

I'm outraged that you think that! 

• Haha 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

I want England to win because it means that Mings and Grealish have a winners medal in a major European tournament, which is incredible considering where we were 3 years ago.

Still gutted for Grealish.

My secret dream is they both come home safe and sound with winners medals and dont play another minute. 

• Haha 1

Gareth clearly hates Jack. I don’t think I’m over reacting with that. 
He had several more logical options to take off, and he would have known how humiliating it would be to take Jack off, but still did it.
Jack keeps the ball and wins free kicks, EXACTLY the kind of player needed.

Its like he’s trying to teach Jack a lesson for some reason.

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Absolutely baffling reactions on this thread, I absolutely cannot understand people on here. It's like we've somehow gathered all of the 1% of people who are miserable about this in one place. There's nobody in the real world who is moaning about this lads. 

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Zero chance.

Wishful thinking by me

He'll start Saka. I like him, but he's the least attacking of our wide players! 

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Biggest England win of my lifetime and I spent the last fifteen minutes of it absolutely furious.

It's not tactics, it's not tiredness, it's not injury, it's just favourites by a manager who hasn't got a clue.

Thoroughbreds managed by a donkey.

He's taken the joy out of the occasion in his desperation not to upset one of his mates or miss out on the opportunity to have three full backs on - and to do it, he's slaughtered the best player in the squad; my captain. 

Brilliant England - F*** you Gareth.

image.gif.58d41f04653648282f33562f05743499.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Lazer pen in Schmeical's eyes when the pen was being taken too.😵

During the Pen? I was wondering why the ref went the UEFA guy on the sideline but I thought that happened prior to the pen?

Edit. nvm. Just saw the picture.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Biggest England win of my lifetime and I spent the last fifteen minutes of it absolutely furious.

It's not tactics, it's not tiredness, it's not injury, it's just favourites by a manager who hasn't got a clue.

Thoroughbreds managed by a donkey.

He's taken the joy out of the occasion in his desperation not to upset one of his mates or miss out on the opportunity to have three full backs on - and to do it, he's slaughtered the best player in the squad; my captain. 

Brilliant England - F*** you Gareth.

There's no doubt Sterling should have come off, we didn't wanna score again, he was blowing. It just proves now Southgate has his favourites, Mount come off to be saved for the final I bet!

Â