Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Good game, great result! Played well, controlled the game for pretty much of all of the game bar a 20 min spell in the first half. Got lucky with the pen but we were all over them. 

Sterling and Kane were great.  Roll on the final. Gutted for Jack being subbed off but Trippier did the job in the end. Not going to waste time getting into arguments or 're reading the thread as I dread to think what half of you obsessives have written, but we won and saw out ET in comfort. 

Right, rootle pip, off out to enjoy another England win :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Only Roy Keane has said it wasn’t a pen, at least he says how it is, easily the best pundit I think out there 

but then people will say Keane only goes against everybody to be controversial.....he is right though

2 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Pleased we're through, playing Italy fills me with trepidation though.

Thought too many players had off nights, especially in the first half. We looked very good when we put sustained pressure on.

Why would it? Southgate's cautious drudgery and a couple of well-timed dives from Sterling and Kane should be enough to see off just about any side in the world when the officials are willing to show themselves to be as thick as pigshit.

It's all come up Gareth this tournament, hasn't it really. Congratulations Gareth. You're a cvnt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Same. I'm delighted we won but the gloss has been taken off it for me. 

You take Sterling off surely - preserve his legs for the final. Jack is great at keeping possession. 

Unless he had a knock but didn't look it. 

Bang on here mate.

Not too bothered about winning the final, just glad we made it, that's an achievement. may think differently on Sunday

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I saw that, he wasn't happy mate, should be ecstatic. Something going on there, no need for him to come off at all.

At the end he was smiling and jumping with the rest, probably calmed down and got an explanation and consolation. lol

I just want him back here, signing a new contract, with a determination to take his game a level even further,

• Like 3

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Why would it? Southgate's cautious drudgery and a couple of well-timed dives from Sterling and Kane should be enough to see off just about any side in the world when the officials are willing to show themselves to be as thick as pigshit.

It's all come up Gareth this tournament, hasn't it really. Congratulations Gareth. You're a cvnt.

Run out of likes, but I like this

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

At the end he was smiling and jumping with the rest, probably calmed down and got an explanation and consolation. lol

I just want him back here, signing a new contract, with a determination to take his game a level even further,

I'm with you on that mate. Just don't want it to affect him. It'd be a right downer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Good game, great result! Played well, controlled the game for pretty much of all of the game bar a 20 min spell in the first half. Got lucky with the pen but we were all over them. 

Sterling and Kane were great.  Roll on the final. Gutted for Jack being subbed off but Trippier did the job in the end. Not going to waste time getting into arguments or 're reading the thread as I dread to think what half of you obsessives have written, but we won and saw out ET in comfort. 

Right, rootle pip, off out to enjoy another England win :)

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â