Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Why have they stolen our song?

It's everywhere now, drives me insane, William Hill adverts too.

You can't beat when our lads sang it in the hotel lobby after the Championship play offs.

• Like 1

Just now, jim said:

Honestly letting you hatred for a manager get in the way of enjoying our first final since 1966 is baffling.

Chill out and enjoy it.

Whilst embarrassing our star man in front of the entire nation. Not for me that.

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Tbf the last 15 mins subbing off Jack worked. Gutted for him though

Did it work? 

We looked shit for 5 mins, when we could have gone for the throat because Denmark were completely done. 

The last 10 Denmark couldn't even even. 

• Like 2

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Tbf the last 15 mins subbing off Jack worked. Gutted for him though

Did it though? 

I thought we let them back in for the first 5 mins but then they were shit 

Better team punishes that move 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim said:

Honestly letting you hatred for a manager get in the way of enjoying our first final since 1966 is baffling.

Chill out and enjoy it.

Yeah ok. Maybe some of us put club before

country

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Sorry mate not for me, I despise diving. Its cheating. Each to their own though 

Contact was made, move on 

9 minutes ago, jim said:

YES YES YES!

I don’t care how we did it or who was subbed off we are in the **** European Championship Final!!

Yes something like this may only happen once in a lifetime, so you can be pissed with Southgates treatment of Jack or embrace being in a final 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Job done. Sterling had a really good game and Kane as well. Slightly baffling with the Grealish sub but Southgate is a pragmatic manager. Deserved to win even if it was a dodgy pen.

I will never moan about the BBC again as Sam Matterface has made my ears bleed with 2 hours of total drivel.

Ok we have had a easy draw and have played virtually every game at home but in the past we would have still blown this opportunity. 

Its progression from 2018 and we are actually in a real, proper, final for the first time for 55 years.

Italy will be favourites but I can see that being a tight game as well.

Denmark dragging themselves back from Baku, to play with barely any supporters to a team that plays at home. To be beaten by a bunch of cheating words removed. Really feel for them.

• Like 2

Â