Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I thought I saw an extra ball on the pitch. Although I couldn’t tell if it was a ball or just a bag of trash.

it doesn't move suggesting it's too heavy to be a rubbish bag or balloon. Same size too.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Absolutely baffling reactions on this thread, I absolutely cannot understand people on here. It's like we've somehow gathered all of the 1% of people who are miserable about this in one place. There's nobody in the real world who is moaning about this lads. 

Denmark and Scotland say hi.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Absolutely baffling reactions on this thread, I absolutely cannot understand people on here. It's like we've somehow gathered all of the 1% of people who are miserable about this in one place. There's nobody in the real world who is moaning about this lads. 

I’m just not a big England fan then. We exist 💁🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, penguin said:

Think that’s broken me. Genuinely wanted England to concede at the end, literally don’t give a shit what happens on Sunday.

Unless Jack starts in the final!

Just now, Zatman said:

but then people will say Keane only goes against everybody to be controversial.....he is right though

That's his Job.  

If Roy Keane had to comment about his own punditry he would tear himself to pieces.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Like 3

Â