Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Pleased we're through, playing Italy fills me with trepidation though.

Thought too many players had off nights, especially in the first half. We looked very good when we put sustained pressure on.

I'm villa over England and I'm not into international football so I'm more pissed off at the total humiliation of Jack than I'm happy about the win tbh 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Skruff said:

Denmark dragging themselves back from Baku, to play with barely any supporters to a team that plays at home. To be beaten by a bunch of cheating words removed. Really feel for them.

lost Delaney and Christensen to fatigue and injury as well and ended with 2 Brentford players playing

7 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I should be happy but I’m pissed off. Meh. 

Same. I'm delighted we won but the gloss has been taken off it for me. 

You take Sterling off surely - preserve his legs for the final. Jack is great at keeping possession. 

Unless he had a knock but didn't look it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm villa over England and I'm not into international football so I'm more pissed off at the total humiliation of Jack than I'm happy about the win tbh 

Same. Can’t understand the Southgate love in. 

Fair play to Denmark - had a great competition, especially considering what happened in their opening game. 

• Like 3

Jack might realise that he won't be loved anywhere as much as he will be at Villa. Get that new contract signed super Jack! 

• Like 1

Â