Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, Genie said:

Were those fans forcing their way into the stadium (without a ticket I assume)?

Looks that way. There are about 30,000 seats up for grabs  after all!

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47quot8exd1ue7dxcmvp

I was in London in '96 & '98 - Cars turned over and set on fire. Fights, smashed windows, pissing on the streets.

I thought there was a pandemic? How is Wembley allowed to be full?

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Chilwell 

Shows the ridiculous strength in depth that CL winner hasn't played a single minute of this competition.

Quite a few players involved in that final barely figured in this competition, Foden not started after first two games and think Reece James played v Scotland but that's it for him.

Last time there was all English CL final England didn't qualify for euro 2008.

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Its a running joke that English fans will crack open a can at 8am this morning 

That's what our football is

Nothing wrong with opening a can at 8am. Nothing wrong with having 8 cans before a game, or having vodka shots in a weatherspoons at 11am.

It's when you abuse people, shit in a fountain and puke outside Tesco's that the problem starts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Correct. The thing that annoys me is then people say “typical football fans”. It gives us all a bad reputation. Same with everything in life I guess, the minority of dick heads ruin it for everyone else. 

The thing that annoys me more is people who go “this is all football fans, not just England fans”. Utter bollocks. 

• Like 1

Looking at the Italy line up, unchanged from the Spain game, I can see us getting pinned back for long periods. Not comfortable with how defensive we are considering the Italian knack for defending. If we go behind I think there is a good chance we struggle to break them down. Probably the worst team to hand the onus to in world football. 

Just now, bobzy said:

The thing that annoys me more is people who go “this is all football fans, not just England fans”. Utter bollocks. 

I saw this earlier and it made me laugh. Obviously the trivialising of England fans' behaviour isn't right but while there's a certain trademark British drunken yobbery, I'm not sure we have the worst fanbases in the world, on balance.

CFH4FxY.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Nothing wrong with opening a can at 8am. Nothing wrong with having 8 cans before a game, or having vodka shots in a weatherspoons at 11am.

It's when you abuse people, shit in a fountain and puke outside Tesco's that the problem starts. 

Pretty much this, the beer is a shitty excuse. Other countries drink similar times and dont act like dicks

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Win or lose it’s going to be like a war zone tonight in London.

It is in London every night 

:trollface:

Â