Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Chiellini knows the score...

Italy's veteran defender Giorgio Chiellini says England could have reached the Euro 2020 final with the players on their bench alone.

Speaking before the two sides meet in Sunday's Wembley final, the 36-year-old hailed the strength of Gareth Southgate's squad.

"It almost makes me laugh because I think England's bench could probably have made it to the final on their own," he said.

"They have some extraordinary players."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57792792

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

No idea what has gone to in that video, but the steward that starts throwing kicks at people running past him needs to be sacked.

Probably started it. Hate all this though, no wonder the English have a rep of being drunken hooligans. Not showing much on tv, guess it'll all come out tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

No idea what has gone on before that video, but the steward that starts throwing kicks at people running past him needs to be sacked.

Yeah I thought that. 

Title of the video is very misleading. It appears to be more of a crush? 

Thoroughly depressing scenes. We all knew that it would happen but you just hope that the sobering events of the past 18 months might just give people a different perspective on life. Sadly not. I hope if any of them turn up at their local A&E’s later, in desperate need of care, they are told to eff right off! Of course that won’t happen and the real heroes will mop up again.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

So is anyone going to talk about how Wembley is always like this? Its a terrible stadium in a terrible location with terrible infrastructure that they can't control 

Seeing this shit is nothing new 

Been there 3 or 4 times. Not a fan of it at all. Much prefer the older stadium. Far more iconic (although I accept it had massive limitations)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

BBC pundits talking bollocks from the get-go. 

I'm glad some things never change. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Been there 3 or 4 times. Not a fan of it at all. Much prefer the older stadium. Far more iconic (although I accept it had massive limitations)

Never went to the old stadium

Wembley seems to be so naive, the idea that fans will enjoy their big day out and happily mingle outside taking photos and having fun

Been 5 I think and never not seen trouble (admittedly 2 of them were villa on villa) 

If they win God help any Italian who goes to the train station rather than waiting to see them lift the cup

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Â