Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I don't claim to be a tactical genius like Southgate is made out to be. So can someone explain to me how we get the ball in the net against a team as strong as Italy with that system. 

Get the manager to swallow his pride and bring on a Villa God asap.

• Thanks 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I don't claim to be a tactical genius like Southgate is made out to be. So can someone explain to me how we get the ball in the net against a team as strong as Italy with that system. 

Keep it 0-0 until 65/70 mins then bring the difference makers on like Jack 

• Like 1

England need to play the game, stay in the moment. They can't show italy too much respect. I think Italy are better than England overall, but England only need to be better than them tonight. That's it.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

England need to play the game, stay in the moment. They can't show italy too much respect. I think Italy are better than England overall, but England only need to be better than them tonight. That's it.

I think a lot of our bench would walk into their 11. On paper we are much stronger, imo.

We’ll allow them to dictate the game though, particularly with such a negative  line-up. Just have to hope we take a chance on the break before they breakthrough for me.

• Like 1

Â