Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Really impressed we've decided to go with a back 3 today. I think it's our best answer to being pressed off the pitch and I'm a bit suprised he's not just gone with the usual 

• Like 1

Just now, Rino8 said:

Really impressed we've decided to go with a back 3 today. I think it's our best answer to being pressed off the pitch and I'm a bit suprised he's not just gone with the usual 

Agreed, I think the line up is bang on 

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Utterly disgraceful policing fused by drunken idiots. Embarrassing. 

Utterly disgraceful fans. Starts and ends there. No shite behaviour, nothing to police. Simple as. These rocket polishers have to be held accountable for their own actions.

2 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

It worked against Germany so credit to Southgate. I do worry about Walker though. 

15 minutes ago, birdman said:

For a nation of drinkers there really are some massive clearings in the woods out there who can't handle a couple of shandies! 

Not just booze though, there’s a lot of Colombian powder at games as well

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

A back 7 including two right backs, that's sexy football

I don't claim to be a tactical genius like Southgate is made out to be. So can someone explain to me how we get the ball in the net against a team as strong as Italy with that system. 

5 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

It’s always a back 5 (or 7) when we play decent sides isn’t it?

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

It worked against Germany so credit to Southgate. I do worry about Walker though. 

He's probably best as a CB tbh. We end up making the pitch really wide and nobody has fixed positions apart from Rice and Stones. Seen Barella and Co run a few teams over with the press in the middle 

Â