Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

2 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Alright lads - what's the percentage chance football comes home?

Honestly? I think its 55% - 45% in favour of Italy to win this in my mind. 

• Like 2

Just now, Villa87 said:

Who thinks Jack will come on even if cagey? Mount the only likely player to come off as no way Sterling comes off. 

If we're chasing the game he may well switch to 433 with Jack on. 

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Nah, Henderson and James on for Mount and Sterling.

Too attacking for Southgate, it’ll be Henderson and James for Mount and Sterling, then an extra keeper on too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I saw this earlier and it made me laugh. Obviously the trivialising of England fans' behaviour isn't right but while there's a certain trademark British drunken yobbery, I'm not sure we have the worst fanbases in the world, on balance.

CFH4FxY.jpeg

Italy has a bigger problem with racism for sure, but let’s not pretend there’s not a huge undercurrent in this country too. 

Other countries don’t seem to trash cities and disrespect everyone in the same way as English fans do. It’s pretty much the way at every major tournament - apparently even when we’re at home :D. Indeed, nothing on the image you’ve posted is alike.

As I say, it’s England fans  

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wonder how many idiots pass out before a ball has been kicked?

Getting into the spirit is one thing, but can you even watch a match, past a certain level of smashed ness?

It's Sunday too, I bet none of those young gentlemen went to church this morning. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

Too attacking for Southgate, it’ll be Henderson and James for Mount and Sterling, then an extra keeper on too. 

Could happen. Southgate doesn’t see a keeper on the bench, just a talented footballer.

• Haha 1

Â