Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

11 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

This is why you don't have a final at 8pm on a weekend.

Most tournaments before have had a final at this time. Maybe UEFA didn't anticipate the amount of inbreds that would turn up. Was no problem the many other finals with a similar kick off time. I dont remember French famd doing this in 2016

I've been to Wembley loads for the NFL. Atmosphere outside pre game is brilliant and the beer flows plenty.  England football fans bringing shame on us all again. It's days like today that make me embarrassed to admit I'm a fan of this game.

• Like 4

Just now, Zatman said:

Most tournaments before have had a final at this time. Maybe UEFA didn't anticipate the amount of inbreds that would turn up. Was no problem the many other finals with a similar kick off time. I dont remember French famd doing this in 2016

Its a running joke that English fans will crack open a can at 8am this morning 

That's what our football is

The kick off time was never changing though, good for us market's as its their main sporting hour, OK for Asia 

Just now, Straggler said:

I've been to Wembley loads for the NFL. Atmosphere outside pre game is brilliant and the beer flows plenty.  England football fans bringing shame on us all again. It's days like today that make me embarrassed to admit I'm a fan of this game.

That's the thing, the mingling that you see for the nfl is perfectly possible for football too

Its a bad idea 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Its a running joke that English fans will crack open a can at 8am this morning 

That's what our football is

The kick off time was never changing though, good for us market's as its their main sporting hour, OK for Asia 

German fans do similar or Swedish fans but you rarely hear these fans causing riots

12 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Ferdinand and Shearer are absolutely embarrassing. Luckily Linekar keeps things close to acceptable

Couldn't stand it any more, I've turned it off until kickoff. 

• Like 1

Â