Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wonder how many idiots pass out before a ball has been kicked?

Getting into the spirit is one thing, but can you even watch a match, past a certain level of smashed ness?

I once went to a Villa match after drinking a lot of rum, accidentally more than I wanted to - I don’t remember a minute of the match or the score or even who we played.
Just a waste and I’ve never drank that much before a football match again.

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Pathetic line up, pathetic fans, I suddenly don’t give a toss about the game 

It’ll be worse after the game. I hope there’s plenty of police on stand by.

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Italy has a bigger problem with racism for sure, but let’s not pretend there’s not a huge undercurrent in this country too. 

Other countries don’t seem to trash cities and disrespect everyone in the same way as English fans do. It’s pretty much the way at every major tournament - apparently even when we’re at home :D. Indeed, nothing on the image you’ve posted is alike.

As I say, it’s England fans  

For a nation of drinkers there really are some massive clearings in the woods out there who can't handle a couple of shandies! 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I have Italy as slight favourites, but can’t believe my 50:50 post hasn’t had people rolling on the floor laughing.

It’s VT gold that.

Either coming home or it ain't. 50/50. Stands to reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I hope they swap the rubber bullets for 7.62 and aim for the temple. rocket polishers. 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Pathetic line up, pathetic fans, I suddenly don’t give a toss about the game 

Not the players fault. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

It's embarrassing..so much filth.

And that's why i don't support England. It's embarrassing to be associated with people like it.

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I once went to a Villa match after drinking a lot of rum, accidentally more than I wanted to - I don’t remember a minute of the match or the score or even who we played.
Just a waste and I’ve never drank that much before a football match again.

Mate i've done this before at home on a Villa matchday myself!

That's why i'm wondering. lol

Was proper upset with myself.

Just now, LondonLax said:

I was trying to work out in my mind which result would end with the least amount of carnage 😆

England winning of course. Otherwise City Centres throughout the Country will be smashed up. If Italy win I fear violence against the fans. As sick as that sounds that's England's bullshit drinking and football culture in a nutshell 

Anyone not supporting England, please leave this thread. I can see a lot of pashun later, an the last thing we need is someone on here happy Italy are winning, or actually win the game. It'll be the equivalent of London city on here if not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Letting some bellends ruin this night for you is a bit daft. Let the players do that.

Seriously though, this is a special night, there's a chance we don't get to another final in our lifetimes. Do try and enjoy it.

IT'S COMING HOME

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not the players fault. 

I know mate, this bullshit every **** time just boils my blood. 

Â