Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

On 12/07/2021 at 13:45, KMitch said:

Villa don't make two bids if Arsenal make it clear a deal can't be done...  I'm still confident this is still on.  Will be signed next week.

#KMitchITK

#IDon'tKnowShitAndCanProveIt

*Mind you, if this is wrong, I'll be deleting this post to make sure my made up ITK record is 100% intact.  🤣

*Cough* *Cough*

I may have gotten my dates wrong, but we're still in this, lads... Will be signed this week, or next week, or the week after....

#KMitchITK

#Don'tBelieveAFTV

#IStillDon'tKnowShit

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

An actual ITK doesn’t feel the need to call themselves one or stick “itk” in their Twitter name, low life attention seeking dipsticks…

That’s why I call myself Dave, because I know I’m Roger. It’s all about self confidence. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Arsenal are dragging this out aren't they. 

Certainly does seem like that.

Wonder if they are getting all their ducks in a row in terms of multiple signings so that the loss of Smith Rowe is quickly glossed over.

Probably not, but would be nice.

6 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Certainly does seem like that.

Wonder if they are getting all their ducks in a row in terms of multiple signings so that the loss of Smith Rowe is quickly glossed over.

Probably not, but would be nice.

"we needed experienced players to make an immediate impact and get Assna back into Europe where we belong... the carpet... fam... Also, we forced Villa to insert a £250M buy-back clause for Emile that activates in the January transfer window - following his 29th birthday...cry more, innit. una."

It is odd that still nothing's been signed, even now, after all their big talk. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Awol said:

"we needed experienced players to make an immediate impact and get Assna back into Europe where we belong... the carpet... fam... Also, we forced Villa to insert a £250M buy-back clause for Emile that activates in the January transfer window - following his 29th birthday...cry more, innit. una."

It is odd that still nothing's been signed, even now, after all their big talk. 

Going to guess that his agent is saying "If you're going to give him the Number 10 shirt, you need to pay him the salary Arsenal should be paying a Number 10..."

2 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Just an observation and apologies if it’s been covered. Weren’t there pictures of carney wearing the no 8 on some of the first training pics? Now back to 31 in more recent photos.

That’s because Barkley is coming back 

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Just an observation and apologies if it’s been covered. Weren’t there pictures of carney wearing the no 8 on some of the first training pics? Now back to 31 in more recent photos.

It was towards the end of last season, so he most likely just got Lansbury's old training gear instead of bothering to get a load of new ones done for him.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

No, that wasn't correct.  Pictures of him wearing 31 instead of 60.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Going to guess that his agent is saying "If you're going to give him the Number 10 shirt, you need to pay him the salary Arsenal should be paying a Number 10..."

number 10 salary hell want boris salary

50 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Quite possibly, and equally possible they will refuse. In which case are they going to let his contract run down until next summer, or fire up an auction later in the window to get the best price and then sell?

From the clips I've seen of their pre-season f*ckery up north, ESR was a genuine highlight.