Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I think him being given the number 10 shirt has shown this is dead, as well as Arteta saying he is 100% staying. The contract will be sorted now. 

You're right mate.

All highlighted below.

58 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

I haven’t actually found anything reputable or official to say that he has officially been given the #10 shirt. 

On 15/07/2021 at 14:06, AvfcRigo82 said:

Key Emile Smith Rowe update emerges as Aston Villa look set to suffer transfer blow.

Mikel Arteta has delivered a transfer blow to Aston Villa after insisting Emile Smith Rowe will not be leaving Arsenal this summer.

The talented attacker scored for the Gunners in their 2-1 defeat to Hibernian last night as speculation continues to intensify about his future.

Villa have seen two bids rejected for the 20-year-old with Arsenal keen to tie Smith Rowe to a long-term deal in a bid to keep him at the Emirates.

And speaking about his player's future after last night's game at Easter Road as reported by Football London, Arteta was emphatic that Smith Rowe was going nowhere.

Here

BlaringInsignificantCony-max-1mb.gif

On 15/07/2021 at 14:59, Rich192 said:

I think all the evidence is here @KangarooVillan

• Thanks 1

This might not be happening but it shows the type of player we're looking at.  And as we've all said before,  our business generally stays out of the press until the last minute. 

My opinion has always been id prefer us to shop in Europe to fill this position.

Far more value for money and maybe even a better class player too.

I understand the want to have Premier League experience but its not as if Smith Rowe had loads himself. 

29 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah this one is done. Always a long shot but I like the fact we believe we can go and get these players 

Absolutely.

We are showing great ambition and it's worth it for just getting the Arsenal fans' knickers in a twist.

• Like 1

Plenty of alternatives and players that could be better value or possibly closer to the “top of their game” that could make a major impact…

De Arrascaeta (maybe a bit on the old side for us/our transfer strategy but would be ace, best 10 in South America, amazing stats and output)

Kamada

Alvarez….

Paqueta

Gouri

Cunha

and many more…

Edited by Jas10

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You're right mate.

All highlighted below.

I think all the evidence is here @KangarooVillan

Fair enough - thanks.

It’s odd there’s a photo but no official announcement when they have for other players. I guess maybe they’re waiting for the contract to be finalised, but still.

The messaging regarding this transfer has been f****** confusing - someone, anyone, produce the official paperwork already.

Leslie Nielsen Reaction GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

Fair enough - thanks.

It’s odd there’s a photo but no official announcement when they have for other players. I guess maybe they’re waiting for the contract to be finalised, but still.

The messaging regarding this transfer has been f****** confusing - someone, anyone, produce the official paperwork already.

Leslie Nielsen Reaction GIF

papers inbox GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Messi - 2.1m…. PSYCHOTIC

conflicting reports on whether that was £ or euros, probably £1.2m pw, halved with his new deal/extension that he’s agreed with Barca…

Praying for Lionel 😔🙏

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Not in Arsenal's squad today, probably busy having a knock round the Brab(Belfrey) 

benedict cumberbatch hello GIF

He’s playing… and well by the sounds of it. Poor finishing from Auba and co.