Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

I recon we've bid low enough for it to be rejected, so that the player makes all sorts of contract demands in terms of salary, playing time and shirt number. The board are that weak at the moment that they've rolled over for ESR, missed out on their main transfer targets (probs not getting them anyway) and meanwhile, we sign Odergaard for our £30mill top end bid - making the Arse board look like a teenagers wank sock collection again. UtV

2 minutes ago, Adman said:

I recon we've bid low enough for it to be rejected, so that the player makes all sorts of contract demands in terms of salary, playing time and shirt number. The board are that weak at the moment that they've rolled over for ESR, missed out on their main transfer targets (probs not getting them anyway) and meanwhile, we sign Odergaard for our £30mill top end bid - making the Arse board look like a teenagers wank sock collection again. UtV

The Mirror (lol) had a story today that Odegaard might be available again this summer as Madrid are having their salary cap cut for next season. It would be beyond funny if we got him - although I don't know how well he actually did at Arsenal... 

1 minute ago, Awol said:

The Mirror (lol) had a story today that Odegaard might be available again this summer as Madrid are having their salary cap cut for next season. It would be beyond funny if we got him - although I don't know how well he actually did at Arsenal... 

He was very good. He was a big part of their late season turnaround. He would be a great signing IMO.

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Awol said:

The Mirror (lol) had a story today that Odegaard might be available again this summer as Madrid are having their salary cap cut for next season. It would be beyond funny if we got him 

Odegaard to Villa - ITS HAPPENING!

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

apparently Real wont sell to Arsenal or Spurs for backing out of the Super League :D  

*Chef’s kiss*

Edit: CC Johan Lange. 

Edited by Awol
  • Haha 1

Does this Odegaard situation make the ESR situation trickier for Arsenal? They are possibly on the brink of signing him up on a big contract, but now Odegaard may be available again. Would the Arse back out of the ESR deal or would the ESR wage package make it hard for them to afford Odegaard?

It’s tricky to play Billy Big Bollocks when you’re actually skint. 

2 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

He was very good. He was a big part of their late season turnaround. He would be a great signing IMO.

Arsenal did have a good end to the season and he played plenty of games. My Arsenal supporting mate didn’t really see the fuss on Odegaard and wasn’t that bothered they didn’t get him. He was petrified at losing ESR though. 

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

apparently Real wont sell to Arsenal or Spurs for backing out of the Super League :D  

They’d sell to us though, because like Arsenal and Spurs, they’re skint. 

Something isn’t right, I don’t think what Arteta said (nor the number 10) means the conclusion of this. I’m not saying we’ll sign him but all of these statements are to other clubs. They’re trying to show Leicester and whoever that they can go to the season without buying an AM. I don’t think they’ll give him number 10 unless he signs a new contract and they’re sure he’ll be starting. As it stands, something is missing. If I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn’t be sure of Arteta’s words. Unless they’re really planning not to get an attacking midfielder. But again it’s Arsenal, so logic doesn’t really work there.