Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

He played 19/20 season with Norwich in PL

Aha! My bad. But still think that the normal thing is that it takes time for new players to adapt when they have played in another league the season before.

Early days in his Villa career but we could potentially have another superstar on our hands. I’m talking big big value placed on him over the next couple of seasons.

He could even storm the World Cup and get a lot of people talking about him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Early days in his Villa career but we could potentially have another superstar on our hands. I’m talking big big value placed on him over the next couple of seasons.

He could even storm the World Cup and get a lot of people talking about him.

I like him a lot but let’s not get carried away. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I like him a lot but let’s not get carried away. 

Not getting carried away at all. He could be an elite player within the next couple of seasons. He really could as all the ingredients are there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

How does a guy so small keep winning headers? It defies logic, just like most of the things this little legend keeps pulling off. Never doubted him for a moment.

Timing and intelligent, real time reading of the game I would say.

It's why you have some big players, who are so shite at heading!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

4 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Not getting carried away at all. He could be an elite player within the next couple of seasons. He really could as all the ingredients are there.

He could be but sometimes we get a bit over excited by our players and then when they have a little bit of poor form the reaction becomes the polar opposite. 

I know you’re not doing that but I’ve seen it a lot. He is a joy to watch though.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Low centre of gravity.

There is that but he also knows where the opposition is, I saw it today, he knew exactly where to position himself to protect the ball. He dug his boots in ready to protect the ball. He didn't dive when the contact happened he stayed on his feet and got that shot on target 1st half. 

• Like 1

Â