Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Either he’s had a personality transplant or some people were wrong about his ‘attitude’

Not to defend the people who questioned his attitude, but if i were to try and understand their comments, imo its that they misunderstood his arm flapping etc, that was actually anger with himself as he knows he can do better with passes etc, for his annoyance with others and maybe petulance.

Clearly his anger, annoyances and arm flapping were directed at himself as he obviously holds himself to high standards.

He has a great attitude imo, to be such a silky, skilful player who also works his proverbial balls off, cant ask for more tbh.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Not to defend the people who questioned his attitude, but if i were to try and understand their comments, imo its that they misunderstood his arm flapping etc, that was actually anger with himself as he knows he can do better with passes etc, for his annoyance with others and maybe petulance.

Clearly his anger, annoyances and arm flapping were directed at himself as he obviously holds himself to high standards.

He has a great attitude imo, to be such a silky, skilful player who also works his proverbial balls off, cant ask for more tbh.

I get that they misunderstood, it’s how they misunderstood which was so confusing. It was dumb and ‘questioned’ is kind to how he was being portrayed.

Just now, a m ole said:

I get that they misunderstood, it’s how they misunderstood which was so confusing. It was dumb and ‘questioned’ is kind to how he was being portrayed.

ye it was silly for sure.

Yes people were impatient with him to begin with, but we as a side were awful and struggling to incorporate his abilities. It was clear we had a talented player on our hands though, the other players just needed to be on the same wavelength. 

Â