Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just now, MotoMkali said:

What are you people talking about he was bossing the game until he got caught by tilda (Norwichs number 35). Probably tired and hurt after that point with the ref letting them get away with hacking him all night. 

He went off the boil well before that point. 

Just now, est1874 said:

He looked in some distress with 2 physios working on his leg when he came off. Please not another injury........

I don't want him to be injured, but I'd have no issue with Carney getting a run because of it.

2 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

What did he do to merit the praise? I can't remember any standout contributions.

I thought he just had some nice passing and moving, some good incisive passing but spreading it out wide rather than through the middle with a killer ball but that's how we set up 

I thought him and the midfield trip played some really nice quick often one touch controlled football that was great to see, didn't go anywhere, didn't create anything but it bossed the game 

I think he has a better passing range than the other 3

3 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Had a good first half, had some moments in the second but was fading long before he got subbed (injured or not)

Ings substitution threw the whole team out of wack.  Ramsey and Buendia looked lost the entire time. 

Â