Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

59 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Similar to JPA.

JPA had one very good season out of 4, the rest were average and one year very bad when he first joined and was settling in.

But back then (when weren't in a relegation dogfight) we would actually let players have time and settle in. Now if a player like Buendia doesn't hit form straight away they are written off swiftly.

Milosevic looked awful at the start also, scored some great goals especially vs Leeds in the league cup final, but was mostly very average and certainly not prolific.

Players seem to get remembered better over time.

52 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

JPA had one very good season out of 4, the rest were average and one year very bad when he first joined and was settling in.

But back then (when weren't in a relegation dogfight) we would actually let players have time and settle in. Now if a player like Buendia doesn't hit form straight away they are written off swiftly.

Milosevic looked awful at the start also, scored some great goals especially vs Leeds in the league cup final, but was mostly very average and certainly not prolific.

Players seem to get remembered better over time.

Petrov was also terrible in his first season and then improved.

10 minutes ago, kevpants said:

He's such a bad investment I'd be checking with the club's insurance to see if some kind of claim can be made. Cramp after 70 mins? As a professional athlete? In November?

He was absolutely fine at Norwich. He was our best player again despite not being anywhere near the player he's shown he is/can be. 

11 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

He was class tonight. Ran and pressed so hard, and was quality with the ball. Man of the match for me. 

Second half yes , first half just no , to slow , wasn’t up for it , weak in and out of possession ,very poor 

17 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Horse shit for the first 45 minutes. Better in the second but he couldn't be worse ffs. 

How is he pulling up with cramp again though and coming off? Sort it the **** out. 

Did you watch him press the first half? He was everywhere. He expends a lot of energy that way.

25 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

He was class tonight. Ran and pressed so hard, and was quality with the ball. Man of the match for me. 

His pressing was great first half but I do think that his first touch let him down several times. It wasn't his best half.

Â