Breakaway League

Jareth

At least hopefully the 6 English clubs and them have now lost all trust in one another making future collaboration an almost impossibility. 

The joke is they STILL don't see that the unsustainability of it all is all entirely down to them spending too much money. Nothing else, that's it. 

• Like 2

Been thinking about the punishments that have been handed out and it really highlights how corrupt/weak Uefa are when the potential fine for doing it again is £100m, but each club was to be given £300m each for forming the league. Where's the deterrent in them trying again in that? 

22 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Ah yes but remember it wouldn’t be fair to punish them because you’re only hurting the fans if you do.

The Sheffield Wednesday fans deserve it though as they have the audacity to support a club that isn’t part of the big 4 (or Spurs or Arsenal) that wanted out.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

It's gonna get worse to, most of the 12 are desperate for money and need champs league money, the corruption will become blatant.

It’s already been blatant all season.  
Cant really get any worse!

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

It’s already been blatant all season.  
Cant really get any worse!

I think it will, they were desperate for this super league and know they can get away with murder now too, we're doomed.

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

I wish the 6 teams had **** off. 

Me too, in fact everyone except Scum 6's own fans wanted them to **** off.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Xela said:

I wish the 6 teams had **** off. 

Yeah me too. I said it at the time that I was disappointed when the planned SL all fell apart so quickly. I would not have been sorry to see the back of any of those teams. Sadly their plan was to have their cake and eat it, they never intended to leave the PL just stop anyone else from getting on the money train of the CL.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

That's a stat presentation bullshit thing, its skewed to sound worse than it actually is when in reality because of our relegation we didn't play them for 3 of those years, also then not won is because we drew a game 

Its spun to sound worse than utd have had a penalty in their last 3 wins vs villa 

UEFA and FIFA have so far refused to establish any adequate channel of communication; and

c) to bring financial stability to the entire European football family

The 12 founding clubs also acknowledged that the Super League was a unique opportunity to offer fans around the world the best possible show and to reinforce global interest in the sport

However, we would be highly irresponsible if, being aware of the needs and systemic crisis in the football sector, which led us to announce the Super League, we abandoned such mission to provide effective and sustainable answers to the existential questions that threaten the football industry.

However, given that the material issues that led the 12 founding clubs to announce the Super League weeks ago have not gone away, we reiterate that, to honour our history, to comply with our obligations towards our stakeholders  and fans, for the good of football and for the financial sustainability of the sector, we have the duty to act in a responsible manner and persevere in the pursuit of adequate solutions, despite the unacceptable and ongoing pressures and threats received from UEFA.

Mostly, we reiterate to FIFA, UEFA and all football stakeholders, as we have done on several occasions since the announcement of the Super League, our commitment and firm will to discuss, with respect and without intolerable pressure and in accordance with the rule of law, the most appropriate solutions for the sustainability of the whole football family.

:crylaugh:

Just when I thought they couldn't have their own heads further up their own arses.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Â