Breakaway League

Jareth

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/super-league-real-madrid-barcelona-juventus-uefa-fine

Super League diehards Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus issue warning over Uefa sanctions

European soccer body said it will take 'whatever action it deems appropriate' against clubs refusing to renounce breakaway.

Throw the f***ing book at them.

In the meantime, if people could stop watching El Classico that would be great thank you - and if you've got time to let the sponsors of Real and Barca and Juve know how you feel about it on social media, that'd be helpful too.

:)

Juventus risks Serie A removal because of Super League

ROME (AP) — Juventus will be kicked out of Serie A if it doesn’t withdraw from the European Super League, Italian soccer federation president Gabriele Gravina said Monday.

While AC Milan and Inter Milan backed out of the ill-fated bid to form a breakaway competition, Juventus remains the lone holdout in Italy.

“The rules are clear. If Juventus is still part of the Super League when it enters next season, it can’t participate in Serie A,” Gravina told Naples radio station Kiss Kiss. “I would be sorry for the fans but rules are rules and they apply to everyone.”...

https://apnews.com/article/serie-a-premier-league-europe-soccer-sports-4cbafa14b8c954200c62a05da9c448cc

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Cant believe how quiet its all gone.

The PL and FA are absolute cowards for not punishing them

UEFA have opened 'investigations today'. Whatever that means. But only Juve, RM and Barca are mentioned.

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

I'm still of the opinion that I wish they would have all **** off.  I'm sick of them, let them go play in their Hollywood league and leave our domestic leagues.  We'll get on with making the best of what's left and Villa might be challenging for the English title every once in a while instead of praying to get 6th as a toe hold to go 4th. 

And add a cup of two on the way as well. 

I want them to **** off if it fails. But not if it’s a success, which it probably would be. 

It would ruin the domestic leagues

13 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

UEFA have opened 'investigations today'. Whatever that means. But only Juve, RM and Barca are mentioned.

they still havent pulled out thats why they are being investigated. The other 9 have got away with it

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

they still havent pulled out thats why they are being investigated. The other 9 have got away with it

I wonder if UEFA are waiting til the European competitions finish before punishing the other 9, seeing as 3 of them are in finals

11 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I wonder if UEFA are waiting til the European competitions finish before punishing the other 9, seeing as 3 of them are in finals

give it up i'm afraid mate...it's over, they got a very light slap on the wrist and all has been forgiven and forgotten

14 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

according to Sky they all signed a deal on a fine with UEFA between 5-7 million and if try it again will be fined 100 million

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

according to Sky they all signed a deal on a fine with UEFA between 5-7 million and if try it again will be fined 100 million

€15m upfront shared between them, 5% of their revenue from this year's competition and then the €100m threat of don't do it again 

Talk of the other 3 getting a 2 year ban 

Edited by villa4europe

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It’s laughable that they have to sign a deal to agree to a fine. Shows how gutless UEFA are.

So desperate not to upset the big clubs.

50 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I haven't watched the last 2 nights games and won't be watching any of the scum6 unless it's against us, I'd urge everyone else to do same and hope it spreads.

I didnt even watch City and United when they played us

4 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s laughable that they have to sign a deal to agree to a fine. Shows how gutless UEFA are.

So desperate not to upset the big clubs.

A big fine would involve appeals and lawyers but now if they need to fine them big in future for ESL2 they've agreed to it in writing. Would still probably be a lawsuit but more likely to win I guess. 

Â