Match Thread: Villa v Spurs

limpid

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Limited coach. 

Took over a team in the bottom half of the championship, club record winning streak and promoted when no one thought it was really possible. 

Then rebuilt an entire squad, stayed up and got to a cup final.

Then into the top half in the prem.

Yeah limited bloke. Never should have hired him. 

Limited as he cant do anything without grealish. 

Good coaches win games without their best player. I mean we have a full strength team minus jack yet we cabt even cross a ball in  abox or pas sthe ball properly. 

Limited

• Haha 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

Sorry but I'm tired of hearing this. We wanted progress and right now we look no better than last season. We're allowed to say its shit when that's exactly what it is

Will we still need 'give our heads a wobble' when we drop to 14th/15th?

You know a whole season is 38 games right? 

This season has been progress. Crying because we're in really bad form due to many reasons doesn't change that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Can't believe Grealish fooled everyone into believing Smith is actually a semi decent manager at this level.

Been carrying him for 2 years straight

Give it a rest will you... just cause you repeat it every two minutes, don't make it true. 

We're playing shit tonight. That's just the way it is. Tonight. 

• Like 1

Get Cash off, go 3 at the back (Konsa, Mings, Targett) and get Ramsey on. We’ve surely got to try something tactically different when the personnel changes yield negligible difference? Anyway, this games gone. Its actually going as I thought it would.

Just now, tomav84 said:

Sorry but I'm tired of hearing this. We wanted progress and right now we look no better than last season. We're allowed to say its shit when that's exactly what it is

Will we still need 'give our heads a wobble' when we drop to 14th/15th?

You realize even 14th/15th is progress on last season right? You make it sound like we finished top half last season instead of surviving on the last day of the season in 17th.

• Like 1