Match Thread: Villa v Spurs

limpid

I actually think this is a shocking performance and result. Couldn't have asked to play Spurs at a better time really and they've once again beaten us as they always effing do. Fulham and Brighton gave them better games than we have. It's an insult.

Can't be bothered watching any more of our shite attacks for the evening. If Jack ain't back next game we may as well give up cos we're toast without him.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Can't believe Grealish fooled everyone into believing Smith is actually a semi decent manager at this level.

Been carrying him for 2 years straight

Name the manager who would do better with these players that's available.

F'in annoying as hell, two god damn mistakes from us, certainly shades from last season here.

I do question that penalty it looked like Kane had fell before cash even touched him.

Can't be arsed, we should of done better and look so flat up front recently.

Summer spend on some serious firepower especially on players who will have a good damn shot outside the box and put them in the net. It's almost as if no one ever wants to shoot and we try to hard and do to much to work it in the box.

We also can't service Watkins for shit..

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

RELEGATION beckons......next season if we dont fix this team with some quality during the summer

But we will. And we also know when everyone is fit we can be much better. 

It's been a **** up season. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I know. Don't know why it's panic stations. Next year we will either have Jack or £100 million to spend. We will continue to improve the squad. 

Because if we lose Jack, what we'll spend 100m on and this lot will be fighting relegation. 

You're not getting any 20m+ decent players coming to us. 

I don't get how that's a pen, yes he's sliding yes he doesn't get the ball, but he's not even making a challenge when theres contact and Kane just jumps at him.

I know if it was us I'd want it but if that happens on the halfway line it's just a tangle off the ball isn't it?

Edited by jjaacckk91

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

Jack would have done exactly the same 

I don't mind what kane has done so much, what I mind is that he miskicked the ball and that it was out of play 

Mike Dean doesn't know what the **** he's looking at 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThornburyVilla said:

What will everyone feel if we end up 14th/15th, because that is where we are heading!

8 points behind us with 9 games to go, I don’t think so

You could make quite a convincing argument that it’s between us and west brom for worst team over the last 8 or so games, the season hasn’t just fizzled out it’s literally gone down the toilet at an alarming rate, we have a lot of mediocrity in this team.