Match Thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

Just now, Farlz said:

I know full well we've been pretty crap, been like it since we returned from Covid. 

However we're going to achieve exactly what I wanted this season, why would I be annoyed? 

Because we could and should have achieved more.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think El Ghazi has probably been our third best outfield player - he's having a good game, be harsh to hook him imo.

i agree along with watkins and targett - i also think he might be the one i’d to scarifice to change the shape unfortunately.

17 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

😂 This is so spot on, kudos for taking the time to write it. 

I'm sorry I never had enough time to insert the full transcript, that's essentially just one trailer for the same shit movie.

Alternate ending would still be appreciated though.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, supermon said:

McGinn, Barkley, El Ghazi, Traore have done absolutely nothing this half

McGinn has played a couple of nice passes to Watkins.

El Ghazi put in a nice ball to Traore and but for a last ditch tackle may have scored.

They’re just better than us

We’re second to every ball.

We need a little more control in midfield, I would like to see Sanson on.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm sorry I never had enough time to insert the full transcript, that's essentially just one trailer for the same shit movie.

Alternate ending would still be appreciated though.

Didn't you demand he should have been sacked last season? That he wouldn't keep us up?

first goal - where hell is McGinn and Luiz?? they even not there, they should protection front of 4? and Barkley is was closer to Maddison and slow running - should be fast running and track him, stop him - It is was suppose be McGinn and Luiz job to stop midfield as they normal Duo - Defensive Midfield, It is Barkley partial fault as well he should help out.

Second Goal: - we let them got space and result goal, when should should close them.. Elmo should've stop this and man mark.

Barkley is better creative and did better all midfield miles away even he is let Maddison goal. Still off Barkley need swap for Ramsey or Sanson. McGinn should pass better he is poor and he is work hard yet not good enough. Luiz not good today he not track Maddison as his job to man marked as he is more DM type that both Mcginn and Barkley. Luiz should be drop.

Start of match Nakamaka should've take Luiz and Sanson should've take Barkley that what i would pick. play 4-3-3 counter attack from begin cos no Jack Grealish! So Sanson and Mcginn will close and counter attack, pop in box.

Elmo is make our Defend so mess! he allowed them overlap and easy throught him.

Come on you Villa! oh no, same line up second half - so hope better this time. Barkley you have 22 mins to change games or off! 

Just now, 7392craig said:

Far too many passengers today, and far too much ball watching.

But its the same passengers every game.

Why are they starting?  Give someone else a go.

How Nakamba isn't getting starts with how poor our midfield has been, and how good he looked in his 2 games, is just crazy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1