Match Thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

Villa v Leicester
Please do not mention streams or streaming in this thread. Please note that there is no distinction between legal or illegal, video or audio. If you aren't sure, it doesn't go in this thread. You will receive warning points if you ignore this.

I’m not going to kid myself and say losing Jack isn’t a massive blow. But I’m also not going to disrespect a group of players who have performed brilliantly this season by giving up on them before a ball is kicked. 

Who knows, maybe this is the shock to the system they all need? Maybe they’ll up their collective efforts by a few per cent?

Just now, El Zen said:

I’m not going to kid myself and say losing Jack isn’t a massive blow. But I’m also not going to disrespect a group of players who have performed brilliantly this season by giving up on them before a ball is kicked. 

Who knows, maybe this is the shock to the system they all need? Maybe they’ll up their collective efforts by a few per cent?

oh this defo could happen and I hope it does. but let's not kid ourselves here, Jack is our star by a landslide.