Match Thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I know full well we've been pretty crap, been like it since we returned from Covid. 

However we're going to achieve exactly what I wanted this season, why would I be annoyed? 

That's all very well but at the rate we're going we'll end up finishing 14th or 15th after being brilliant for half the season. It's a massive comedown and will end the season on a sour note.

I just don't accept this dire form and especially the performances, because we've gone backwards and are performing like we were last season before the virus hit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Yes we have. Our XG is bottom of the table last 5 games. You must not watch any of our games.

So we were bad against Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Newcastle and Burnley were we?

I think we've found the person who doesn't watch our games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Yep completely his fault that goal and I'm a Elmo fan.

Not Elmohamady's fault at all. Cash also plays narrow at right back all the time. 

Two players to blame. Watch when they win the ball in midfield. Barkley sees the danger of Maddison and makes a short burst but stops then jogs back. If he carried on sprinting he'd have gotten to Maddison to challenge him. However, when that doesn't happen, the nearest player to him has to make a challenge and that was Mings. He's directly in front of him and doesn't go out to make the challenge. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Didn't you demand he should have been sacked last season? That he wouldn't keep us up?

No I didn't, now you are just getting desperate and lumping me in with other people. lol

EDIT: Goal

Come back is on.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1