Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

3 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Think we'll see a lot of articles like this now. We're a team willing to spend that just received £100m for an exciting wide player, expect every journo writing clickbait and every agent to throw our name in to speculation to add weight to it.

Yes i seen this too is he any use??

Can he play wide on the left?

9 minutes ago, thunderball said:

He didnt say that. He said we were in for him. Lots of reasons why deals don't don't get beyond talks between parties, so that is never a reason to suggest its BS.

Blimey, you will be telling me God doesn't exist next 😉

I have no idea if he is legit, just posting. Some on here are interested BS or not. If you want facts just stick with @villareport 

Said McNeil main target July 25th 

Bellingham being actively discussed Aug 4th

Cantwell seems inevitable now Aug 5th (lovely ambiguous tweet)

Guy is grade A bullshiter

• Like 1

2 more signings hopefully and we're set for this season. We need the forward players to gel and hit the ground running.

A high potential centre half to develop like Konsa would be perfect, maybe Tuanzabe would fit the bill.

A top midfielder would be great too and spend big here for quality.

El Ghazi and Traore will provide competition from the bench this season, I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

Anybody think there is a cat in hells chance that Bernardo Silva would come to us if we paid him enough money? 

Sounds like he will be moved on to recoup some money with the mega spending splurge. Still only 26 and always someone that's struck me as a truely brilliant player. Got that great combo of fantastic ability with a fantastic engine. 

I know he will want CL but its difficult to see many European clubs having the readies to buy him and I'd imagine City wont want to sell him to a big rival in this country. 

He wants to leave City because he hates living in UK apparently so answer is probably no

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villabromsgrove said:

I think it's unlikely that we're looking for any more attacking players.

JWP 40 million.

Tuanzebe loan.

.... and we're done.

Jwp would be a great signing but think 1 more on top of tuanzebe and jwp souldnt be out of realms of possibilities! I think right wb should be looked at to give comp for cash!

7 minutes ago, garreth said:

Yes i seen this too is he any use??

Can he play wide on the left?

Seems to be very much a Greedish type player . Just watched some highlights and he has immense close control . Lots were of him coming off the left and there is defo a resemblence.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Can I get £1 for every time people mention signing Tuanzebe that aren't aware how much he's been out injured last 3 seasons?

He's definitely out a lot, but coming in as a 4th choice CB that might not be too terrible, as long as he doesn't happen to be injured at the same time as two of our other CBs. There were also the same sort of injury concerns about Mings who now seems pretty solid so maybe we're doing something right. My main concern with Tuanzebe is I never thought he was very good, particularly in the air. But for a 4th choice CB at this stage in our progression, if it gets us round FFP I think a year's loan is a good deal all round.

Last season Tuanzebe was on the bench as an unused sub for twenty-one of Man Utd's league games and he came off the bench in another nine games. That's thirty league games that he was in the United matchday squad, not sure if he's as injury prone as some are making out.

12 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

michael bridges from sky says we ate going to spend all the money from sale

I hope we don't.....keep our powder dry.

but I still think we are weakish in centre Mid.

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Should retract the Ings bit too even more than Bailey

No not at all. Just because me opinion differs from yours doesn't make either of us correct. 

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Last season Tuanzebe was on the bench as an unused sub for twenty-one of Man Utd's league games and he came off the bench in another nine games. That's thirty league games that he was in the United matchday squad, not sure if he's as injury prone as some are making out.

Kind of hard to injure yourself when you're sitting down tbf