Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Just can't see any more attacking incomings unless there are significant outgoings. 

If we see AEG, Wesley or the like moved out either on loan or permanent it would suggest that another attacking player was imminent. 

I would like to see Chukwuemeka stay and be given minutes this season. He's our one player who I rate as good enough to be playing first team football this season and not need a loan. 

I think JPB will get game time as well, not looked out of place in the first team in preseason 

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Am I alone in feeling like we still could do with a midfielder? Is JWP gonna happen...

Saints fans already in uproar - as they aren't re investing all the Ming's cash. Just don't see it - until/if they get some replacements.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I liked him but shows his character if he already going to Saudi League.

They’re going to pay him upwards of one hundred thousand pounds a week. Tax free. That’s the equivalent of about £190k a week in the UK, give or take.

There’s nothing wrong with his character tbh, seems on the ball.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

no but this place is like bloody betelgeuse or candyman. say his name enough times and an article will appear in the birminghammail

Never a true word said, they get everything from football forums.

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

Saints fans already in uproar - as they aren't re investing all the Ming's cash. Just don't see it - until/if they get some replacements.

Should **** hope not, he's never even been their player. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

are we still after prowse

no idea?

If there is one thing i have learnt this summer, its that we have literally no idea who we are in for lol.

• Thanks 1

Why are we in large linked with English guys?

am I right to believe the continental leagues are strapped for cash.. in particular the french league. 

why we not getting bargains there, Instead of paying the English player premium?

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

I mentioned Guido Rodríguez from Real Betis in January and now again this window. Argentinian international DCM who by the way is slightly taller than Anguissa :D 

I mean there a re a list of potentials that could do the job. I do worry about acclimatising to many faces all at once though, if can find an existing prem player who fits the bill it speeds up the process and we fly faster. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

I mean there a re a list of potentials that could do the job. I do worry about acclimatising to many faces all at once though, if can find an existing prem player who fits the bill it speeds up the process and we fly faster. 

Yeah it's an issue, would likely be at least twice as expensive thou.