Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Who is Jeremy Performance Head? And what does Australia have to do with anything?

I'm guessing it's Jeremy Oliver, and he's got a role with the Aus national team too.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

No idea where to post this so dumping it here

A5DFE510-66A9-4EBC-B4CE-EF611B16358E.jpeg

Tis a very random thing to make up. Everything I've seen from this account makes me think it's nonsense but we shall see I guess. 

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Ahhh! Makes sense.

To clarify, I saying that this "Whispers" is saying he's got some kid of role with the national team. I have no idea if he currently does or not, but Jeremy Oliver is Australian.

6 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Barkley's chance creation stats were good last season. Literally in the top 10 of all players on fbref in terms of SCA90. Top 20 in terms of key passes per 90.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

Wesley 10x > Davis

At least Wesly scores now and again.

I dont think Davis is Championship striker let alone a premier league striker!

Well hopefully we'll find out next season if he's a Championship striker at least. I've a feeling he'll prove to be a damn good one, but it'll be nice to find out for once and for all. 

Even if he never makes it in the PL it would be fantastic if he scores a bundle in The Championship and we sell him for £10m or something. 

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Outrageous. Australia is coming in and taking the head of our performance Jeremy and we are literally doing nothing to stop them.

Smalltime club. Down by Christmas.

Pretty sure he had a position with Football Australia before he got the Villa job, they’ve obviously come back knocking on the door to head up the Socceroos head of performance for World Cup. Sounds like Villa may let him while changing his responsibilities slightly.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Who is Jeremy Performance Head? And what does Australia have to do with anything?

Thank you.  I've been sitting here totally baffled.