Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, DCJonah said:

If Davis is going surely we have a forward coming in.

Or they have faith in Wesley and one of the youth team players stepping up to support Watkins.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

He needs a move on loan where he can play regularly as the attacking focal point.

It’ll be make or break for him as a future Villa player.

Definitely, but I don’t think he’s good enough or ever will be for where we want to be. Our strikers need to score goals…

We need attacking reinforcements, can Bailey play at CF when required too?

I hope Alvarez is signed, he could be the cover we need for Watkins…

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

No t necessarily, Traore become 3 back up striker. 

Seems a bit of a risk to me. Especially when we'd like to have a cup run as well. 

I think Davis is currently our 2nd best striker. And I don't really rate him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Seems a bit of a risk to me. Especially when we'd like to have a cup run as well. 

I think Davis is currently our 2nd best striker. And I don't really rate him. 

Why don’t you rate him?

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Letting Davis go on loan would be a mistake if we're banking on Wesley coming in if Watkins is out. Davis is the better player. Traore isn't a very good winger, let alone a striker. 

I’m confident that we have someone lined up if we’re willing to let Keinan go… we need to be stronger in attack and support & cover Ollie.

Maybe a forward who can cover both out wide and in the centre rather than an out and out CF.

• Like 1

For whatever reason looks like nothing is going to happen for a few weeks, easy to connect it with Grealish's contract, but could just as easily be something else. Seems to be taking a while to sign Iroegbunam and that can't have anything to do with Grealish.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's just not a premier league striker. And he's not a goal scorer

He's a Heskey FM re-gen. If 442 was still the flavour of the month you would have his smaller, faster strike partner singing his praises. 

His debut against Norwich was so good that I've wanted him to be a success ever since...but success as a striker means goal output and he hasn't got that.

• Like 2