Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

21 minutes ago, Creeper said:

image.png.9e4e50286ddebb9d97f1478702348300.png

Know some people aren't keen on this Whispers account. But he's said we're after Dan James. I'd like him personally. Would add some much needed pace. 

Well… I think this answers the question over whether this guy is a fraud or actually ITK…

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

2 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Daniel James has far worse numbers than either AEG or Bertie. Why would we buy a downgrade on what we have?

Yep, the transfer gods can cram this one up their hoop. 

• Like 2

Daniel James is still only 23, but hasn't really delivered on the promise he showed a few years back at Manure, but probably hasn't had many opportunities to. Wouldn't be a bad signing but not as exciting as Bailey or Alvarez.

Brighton, Leicester and Leeds have all been linked, the Sancho transfer is fuelling click bait journalism.

• Like 1

I can easily see Smith preferring Daniel James who knows the league etc over Bailey an unknown quantity to us all in terms of adaptability to this league . A far Less exciting prospect and a player who I do but feel given he’s been at UTD 2 seasons now has not pushed on much considering so why would he here ?Smith earned the right to make these  decisions so let’s see 

I think Dan James is a good player always looks danerous whenever I've seen him play, would rather sign  Leon Bailey but not sure what I'm basing that on as i've never seen him play. I have feeling that if we don't sign Bailey the alternative won't be one of the names that has been mentioned many times like McNeill, Cantwell, Pereira and so on, but more likely a name that hasn't been talked about much like the Bailey link that came from nowhere.

52 minutes ago, Creeper said:

image.png.9e4e50286ddebb9d97f1478702348300.png

Know some people aren't keen on this Whispers account. But he's said we're after Dan James. I'd like him personally. Would add some much needed pace. 

He's a bullshitting wank pheasant like all these Twitter ITK's.

• Haha 2

Dan James was decent when he first went there, a cpl season ticket holder mates said this and also implied he have fallen out of favour and lacked confidence since, no disrespect to OGS but Deano is a far superior manager and coach, if we are in for him then it's because we see something that we can work with that improves us. I trust our club to get it right and will support the player if anything comes of it.

If we do sign James I can't imagine him in a starting role. Jack and Emi on the flanks, with James coming on to stretch games or to start against teams who we're looking to hit on the break.

Not someone who'll be a starter each week.