Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

22 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

What about Ethan Ampadu? Quite rough around the edges but clearly highly rated. Can play DM as well. Just as a squad option. Then we can bring in a DM like Kamara as well.

No GIF

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Not really, not stopping you from stating your case, I just don't want to respond, (but others may want to read it), ......Mainly because I don't want to see heading the ball prohibited, I think it will end the game as we know it.

It will definitely end the game " as we know it ". They probably said the same when they brought in the crossbar. 

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Sir, if you are going to appear "street" its actually rumbled... 

With all due respect your royal highness, sir...

Drat.

54 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

It will definitely end the game " as we know it ". They probably said the same when they brought in the crossbar. 

bit profound that Sheepy, i think we have moved on from coats improvising as goal posts....but take your point.

Continues to be linked to Chelsea youth prospect Valentino Livramento.

Never seen him but he's apparently an attacking RB/RWB who won academy player of the year for them. Only has 1 year left on his current contract.

People are mentioning many names on here for a centre back and a couple of other positions but it depends on priorities and budget.

priority 1 for me now we have sold Engels is a centre back if we go cheap get Tuanzebe, if we go to 20 million Nikola Milenkovic. I don’t see the priority of spending 50 million on a centre back.

priority 2 should be a DCM we all know I want Koopmeiners if you have read this chat in 2020 or 2021 🙄 15 million

After that it’s highly debatable, personally I would find a buyer for El Ghazi, he has 2 years left on his contract so it’s time to replace or offer a contract.

I think someone would pay 15m for him. You could add a small amount of money on top of that and get a serious upgrade OR you could spend the same on someone like this Alvarez or that ‘best 10 in Brazil’ guy and roll the dice.

Edited by paul514

17 minutes ago, sne said:

Continues to be linked to Chelsea youth prospect Valentino Livramento.

Never seen him but he's apparently an attacking RB/RWB who won academy player of the year for them. Only has 1 year left on his current contract.

He is apparently really highly rated, I’d never seen or heard of him until we were linked.

6 hours ago, The Rosk said:

That's kind of an obvious answer.  However, I am intrigued as to why.  

5 years difference is the only thing I could see.  Mad to think 25 is over the hill..

Seen some reports that he is perceived to not work hard enough off the ball.  I haven't watched Pereira or ESR enough to know if one is better than the other at this aspect of their game.

7 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

We still need a CB and, ideally, a DM, even if it’s someone that can do both.

I see Norwich are looking at Ajer from Celtic for £12m. Maybe we can offer them £30m and get Edouard as well.

spacer.png

• Like 2