Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, Nicho said:

While you can only play whats in front of you the other team and his own look absolutely terrible. 

Well Austrian league not the best in the world overall granted.  But he scored in his first CL appearance, and trust me when I say I have been following this kid for awhile and he has got the goods. No doubt in my mind he is good enough for the Prem.

2 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Well Austrian league not the best in the world overall granted.  But he scored in his first CL appearance, and trust me when I say I have been following this kid for awhile and he has got the goods. No doubt in my mind he is good enough for the Prem.

You dont win friends with salad

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We've found us the perfect DM

Marvelous-Luiz.jpg

Marvelous Luiz

In fairness that does highlight something for me, I feel that Marv would become more popular with our supporters if he had a beard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

In fairness that does highlight something for me, I feel that Marv would become more popular with our supporters if he had a beard.

And if he was a much better player.

• Haha 3

Just 12 days to go thank goodness. The transfer windows can be good fun but this one seems to have been quite draining. I still expect at least two incoming between now and then but actually would be happy to wait for the right deals at the right time. Much rather that than £50m on JWP who is only worth half of that value.

Bloody hell and we think WE’VE got too many players to choose from just look at this ffs 🤦🏽‍♂️ Incredible amount of options, I wouldn’t want this problem as it causes unrest anyway within the squad, midfield especially they got three options for each spot whereas we have our players used in a more versatile way

8BF86854-EF23-4000-8F05-BAC7BD85B4D4.jpeg

• Like 1