Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, sne said:

Had our hands burnt on quite the number of domestic players as well over the years.

Nonsense. Announce the double signing of Barkley and Drinkwater now.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Nonsense. Announce the double signing of Barkley and Drinkwater now.

And bring back Micah Richards and Keiron Richardson on frees

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

*Backup Goalkeeper*

Ash Young

Tuanzebe

Emile Smith-Rowe

Alvarez

Bundia

Abraham

All fantasy of course but it would be a great window if this all materialised.

Don't think great is strong enough.

This would be absolutely unbelievable and cost at least £160m.

5 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Patson Daka's signed for Leicester, so that's that one done for anybody hoping we could nab him. 

Guess they won't be signing Edouard then...

49 minutes ago, sne said:

Had our hands burnt on quite the number of domestic players as well over the years.

not sure what u are banging on about mate, McCormack, Gestede, Lescott, Richards, N'Zogbia, Jenas, Ireland, Beye, Harewood, Djemba Djemba were all top top domestic signings.......

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Can't take anyone seriously that wants Tuanzebe back. Had several good games for us and some absolute shockers (watch the Forest 5-5 for masterclass in shit defending by him) Only played 500 odd minutes for Manure last 2 seasons when they were struggling for decent defenders often. Pure bollocks nostalgia

There's definitely a romanticism with some regarding Tuanzebe. Personally I think Cahill would be a better ex player option for back up/competition on the right side of defence, and frankly, I don't really want to see us sign either. We need to be improving every window, signing Tuanzebe in his current circumstances is only us standing still, or even going backwards.

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Can't take anyone seriously that wants Tuanzebe back. Had several good games for us and some absolute shockers (watch the Forest 5-5 for masterclass in shit defending by him) Only played 500 odd minutes for Manure last 2 seasons when they were struggling for decent defenders often. Pure bollocks nostalgia

You've never been one for squad depth though so I can see why you arrive at this opinion.   B)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You've never been one for squad depth though so I can see why you arrive at this opinion.   B)

I'm not against squad depth even though you continually represent my posts as such but if you think Tuanzebe is a good signing then we're in disagreement

Edited by Kiwivillan

Don't know if this is new to you all:

Aston Villa Women are delighted to announce the signing of Alisha Lehmann from West Ham United, subject to Women's Super League approval.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Patson Daka's signed for Leicester, so that's that one done for anybody hoping we could nab him. 

And only for 23mil, was hoping we was going to be in for him, he looks a top player 

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I'm not against squad depth even though you continually represent my posts as such but if you think Tuanzebe is a good signing then we're in disagreement

We need a right sided centre back with Engels leaving, I’d take Tuanzebe back (even on loan would be good)

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Aston Villa Women are delighted to announce the signing of Alisha Lehmann from West Ham United, subject to Women's Super League approval.

She’s a hottie too

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This is great news, talented footballer! Am I allowed to say she is attractive too? If I'm not then I didn't....

• Like 1