Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Loxstock92 said:

That’s twice fake fab accounts have got me now 🤦‍♂️ And I’ve mugged myself on here copying it 😂

Are you even a real account? Go look in the mirror and see what is reflected back. 

1 hour ago, Loxstock92 said:

That’s twice fake fab accounts have got me now 🤦‍♂️ And I’ve mugged myself on here copying it 😂

You should see how many schmucks post tweets from that fake news artist VillaReport

• Haha 2

Interesting article on Sanson.

Jean McGinn?

Indeed, it’s difficult to watch Morgan Sanson without being reminded of John McGinn. Sanson even scored a volley earlier this season that evokes memories of McGinn’s wonder goal against Sheffield Wednesday from 2018. Many of the qualities I have attached to Sanson are reminiscent of Villa’s dynamic Scot and the similarities don’t end there. In terms of WhoScored grade, Sanson’s score for his Ligue 1 career is 6.98, John McGinn’s score? 7.00. Sanson is a mere 2cm taller than McGinn and the pair were born exactly two months apart. However, it may be fools gold to dub Sanson as a John McGinn clone, as when you look beneath the surface, you begin to see their differences.

thefrontposts.com

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, eholm said:

Jeez 🙄. We are playing the best football I can remember since Big Ron and are an absolute joy to watch. Yet still some fans have to talk about who our worst performer is. Can we for even for just a few hours/days appreciate the effort and performances that ALL our squad are putting in and leave any negativity out of it?? I know us Villa fans can be a moaning bunch at times but come on...give it a go eh?

I'm sorry but McGinn has been poor for me a lot. When he plays well we play well. But when we play poorly he is the worst player on the pitch. Now this is a bit of a chicken and the egg situation but I feel like given that he plays in the middle his poor performances are probably causing us to be bad. Also he has been directly at fault for like 4 goals this season by not bothering to tracking back because he pressed out of position.

At least be consistent in your criticisms when complaining about traore pay attention to mcginn he never sprints back. (not saying it is you just a lot of people in the match threads) 

Edited by MotoMkali

6 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I'm sorry but McGinn has been poor for me a lot. When he plays well we play well. But when we play poorly he is the worst player on the pitch. Now this is a bit of a chicken and the egg situation but I feel like given that he plays in the middle his poor performances are probably causing us to be bad. Also he has been directly at fault for like 4 goals this season by not bothering to tracking back because he pressed out of position.

At least be consistent in your criticisms when complaining about traore pay attention to mcginn he never sprints back. (not saying it is you just a lot of people in the match threads) 

You are obviously entitled to critique players, however, I just don’t understand the need to do it when we are in such a good place. EVERY player is contributing and we are not a team of £50M experienced PL stars so there will be times when not all of our players are at a 10/10 level. 

Can we not just enjoy what we are currently watching without singling out individual players when the overall improvement from last season is immeasurable. We’ve had years of very poor fayre to put up with so let’s all try to enjoy the moment instead of spending time trying to identify a weak link in a a very effective overall unit... especially one who cost us pennies and has repaid that investment beyond all expectations. 

As I said, let’s all enjoy this ride while it lasts as we know all too well that things can change very quickly 👍

• Like 2

Â