Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

no look in even for the "B Team", doesnt bode well for him i dont think.

I’d like to see him given a chance but the cruel reality is our squad is stacked.

Emery will want to bring a few of his own players in so players like Nakamba and Sanson are going to have to leave. I’d add McGinn to that list too. 

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d like to see him given a chance but the cruel reality is our squad is stacked.

Emery will want to bring a few of his own players in so players like Nakamba and Sanson are going to have to leave. I’d add McGinn to that list too. 

stacked with McGinn and a front 2 of Ings and Watkins? :(

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I feel you are being a tad hasty here.

Morgan will get his chance under Unai I am sure of this 👍🏻

4 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

He got his first game time in how many months last week? Unai has said nothing but very positive remarks in regards to Sanson. There’s no rush here nor any need for dramatic statements.

He could even have him lined up for a start at the weekend, doubtful but you never know!

3 hours ago, thunderball said:

Maybe whatever he said to Smith and Gerrard he has said to Emery, because it looks like he’s done for under Emery too after one week.

yes he said to Emery in training 'I quite fancy your wife mind if I have a go' rookie mistake really, tch those French!

• Shocked 1

Bit weird he didn't play at all tbh. Might of been an idea to play a 3 man midfield lastnight to counter Bruno coming back. 

Generally speaking u can outnumber United's midfield when Bruno plays as he pushes so high up and Van der Beek is a passenger. 

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Come on man, look at him for Christ's sake, what a piece of ass

He is indeed a gorgeous man. When Lansbury left the totty at Villa was severely lacking then we get Sanson and as a bonus Lehmann.

A French Swiss Sandwich - delicious!

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2022 at 22:01, Tumblerseven said:

this sanson obsesion getting weird honest to god.

Very. It's like every coach is wrong, all three of them now are not playing him when it's clear he's one of the best midfielders we have!! 

I think he's just not as good as the other 5 CMs we have got. He is better than Nakamba though

Â