Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

When they scored he was hitting the ground in frustration. He was distraught. He really does care.

He wants to win… When he was subbed off, he took it personally and was gutted that his mistake led to their second goal…

I have no problem with players being pissed off at themselves for making mistakes…

Aside from that, I thought he played really well

50 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I don't like players apologizing on social media. 

We all make mistakes at times. There is no need to apologize. 

Nothing wrong with it. He cleared up why he was frustrated. Positive for his relationship with the fans.

• Like 2

Pissed off with the mistake and then not having the chance to put it right as he came straight off. I like him, and I hope he keeps his place. McGinn hasn't been pulling up any trees so why not? Let's give him a run to show what he can do now that he's fit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WHY said:

Instead of who? I thought he had a good game but isn’t a starter for me just yet.

McGinn - I think the squad is getting to the point that we very a much need to be working on if you’ve got a spot and you perform, you keep your place kinda basis now, regardless of who’s coming back.

3 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Pissed off with the mistake and then not having the chance to put it right as he came straight off. I like him, and I hope he keeps his place. McGinn hasn't been pulling up any trees so why not? Let's give him a run to show what he can do now that he's fit.

McGinn was generally great this season. One of our most important players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

McGinn was generally great this season. One of our most important players.

If we manage to get the fabled CDM spot sorted out then I think that there’s a possibility that Morgan replaces Dougie. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I don't like players apologizing on social media. 

We all make mistakes at times. There is no need to apologize. 

He booted a bottle that went into the crowd. I’m really pleased to see him apologise and so he should. I thought he was really strong yesterday. More minutes under his belt and we have a player here. Get a solid DCM in and we have some decent competition. Do think Luiz may move on - shame because despite his faults he oozes class. 

• Like 1

The mistake aside, I was pretty impressed with Sanson yesterday. He showed some great tenacity and skill, he’s quite good on the ball and can drive past players. I don't see the need to slate him for booting the water bottles, I’m glad he was pissed with himself for the error. Overall it was a good showing, with plenty of promise that he’ll be a decent player for us.

Â