Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Could be a master stroke in recruitment this seeing as we are going to have a pretty friggin hectic fixture list over the next few months, being able to rotate that midfield engine will be welcome and something we have not been able to do confidently since rejoining the PL.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Dude was competing with Pogba, matuidi, Kante, fekir for a place of course he isn't capped. 

Yeah c'mon look at who he has had for competition during the last few years!

Edited by zab6359

Forgot about Rongier who's a staple in their team now. Bit more attacking than Sanson, but definitely less suited to the PL. Was linked with us throughout Summer 2019, good player, a bargain for the £10m they paid.

Kamara was the dream signing from them but I think he's probably destined for a side ahead of us right now.

Be great if this gets done.

Edited by Tomaszk

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

15 Million is pocket money nowadays and fits into the fairly young bracket the club is looking for. However he is in his mid 20s and has yet to play for France so I don't think he is top, top level but perhaps a useful addition to the squad. Probably suspect it may be the end of the road for Conor which is a bit sad.

Spending pocket money to actually improve the squad, I'll take that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I could see him in a 4-2-1-2-1 playing in front of McLuiz

That's basically 433/4231 without the width  up top which we're not going away from. Smith loves overloading the corners and has said so since Brentford days

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

I think why he go for him, seem like the main reason we sign him is play Right-Centre Midfield 3-Men and make less rely on Barkley as his injury record, make sense and can see this style we will play often. Also bring ball fast to make opponent force think about this threat so make they sit deep often with miminal try attack to us, that we pin them at close to keep control the attack all the chance we can make a chance so Grealish-Barkley-Sanson will try penerate them by dribble or 1-2-1 and make them to make more direct attack. 

we will play more beautiful games and pleasure to watch.

4-3-3 Defensive with counter-attack (Vs Man City or Chelsea, Liverpool)

Grealish-Watkin-Trezeguat
--McGinn-Luiz(Barkley)-Sanson--

Rotate:-
McGinn<>Barkley
Marvellous<>Luiz
Ramsey<>Sanson

Watkin<>Wesley

4-2-3-1 penerate the deep opponent (who Team like sit too deep - Bruce or Jose) 

---------------------Watkin---------------------
Grealish-------Barkley------Traore (Brook/Olise will better option)
-----------Mcginn --------Luiz (Sanson)------

I can see Sanson take Luiz position if he left for us would weak as no DM natural to combat; that is good varible optional in 4-2-3-1 as we will need rotate most of time - will help with lots of games. 

seem like we will rely Grealish on left side all of the games might cause burn out :S that big question.

• Like 2

I can't see him being a Luiz replacement. While we might lose Luiz as good as he is, they just seem like different players to me.

He'll be in there with Luiz, McGinn and Barkley. It's a long season and we need alternatives. The lads were visibly tired pre covid. If they got covid, even more so. Even highlighted the more now with Barkley injured.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Will Sanson hold Marseille or Villa Ransom? Or will Morgan became a Freeman, answers after the break.

Let's not forget the time he was a free man after held by Neymar...

(censored because not sure if exposed body parts allowed in non-Rashica threads)

https://i.imgur.com/AKeH5rc.jpeg

• Shocked 1

Â