Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

52 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Here

Thanks. 

Still interested in how he fell though. Suppose it could be as innocuous as tripping on the stairs, but wonder if he was doing something silly.

Hope he does pull through, looks like he was facing up to his actions so credit to him for that.

I know we're expected to all rally round and wish him well...

Do you know the sad thing about it?.. if it was one of our fans would that sty of filth give one f**k? Probably not and would probably troll it like there was no tomorrow.

As @Demitri_C stated, Karma collected.

You don't mess with the dead on any level.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Do you know the sad thing about it?.. if it was one of our fans would that sty of filth give one f**k? Probably not and would probably troll it like there was no tomorrow.

I don't wish him well but then again, I'm a bit of a word removed where karma is concerned. In fact I'm a bit of a word removed all round, really.

However, I hope he doesn't die. I'd like him to be able to contribute to medical knowledge. He can be part of a diagnosable syndrome.

Schumacher-Perkins Syndrome.

And I hope he was pissed and there is no 3rd party liability so he gets looked after by minimum wage Kill Bill carers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My first and pretty much only thought was what was he doing at the cup final? How did he get a ticket? 

Other than that, karma, hatred, wishing him dead and all that bullshit, **** that, I haven't got time for this kid or the interest

58 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My first and pretty much only thought was what was he doing at the cup final? How did he get a ticket? 

Other than that, karma, hatred, wishing him dead and all that bullshit, **** that, I haven't got time for this kid or the interest

It genuinely took me about 10 minutes to think what game was on at Wembley last weekend. I thought was a boxing show at first

On 20/05/2019 at 14:46, AvfcRigo82 said:

I dont think we are expected to rally round, its just that we have class and are a more evolved part of the species.

• Thanks 1

On 13/05/2019 at 15:11, StefanAVFC said:

They're so obsessed they've made up entire narratives in their heads. They also seem to know things that even we don't know or care about. Villa supporter led FA? I'm sure that isn't even true but even if it is, of course they would know about it :lol:

Poor chap. Hope he pulls through, though even if he comes out of it he could wind up with lasting brain damage.

So at least he'll probably be smarter.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Forced them to play in a shithole stadium in front of 17 fans for the foreseeable..

So it was the same convenient punishment as the 9 point deduction in that it had no noticeable impact or consequences.

Glad that Alfie lad is on the mend. He was lucky that a few people took him on to escape the wrath of the mob and tried to help him. Could have ended very nastily indeed otherwise.

Hopefully after the last few months he has learned a new found respect for people and for life and that trying to look 'ultra' on social media just makes you look like a tit. Fingers crossed he has genuinely learnt his lesson. 

Any Villa fan saying they aren't bothered if he lives or dies needs to have a look at themselves too. Muppets.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Glad that Alfie lad is on the mend. He was lucky that a few people took him on to escape the wrath of the mob and tried to help him. Could have ended very hastily indeed otherwise.

Hopefully after the last few months he has learned a new found respect for people and for life and that trying to look 'ultra' on social media just makes you look like a tit. Fingers crossed he has genuinely learnt his lesson. 

Any Villa fan saying they aren't bothered if he lives or dies needs to have a look at themselves too. Muppets.

Haha, high horse alert.

I don’t know him, don’t want to know him and likely never will know him, so honestly, I don’t care.

The species will survive just fine without him.

• Like 4

Â