Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 29/05/2019 at 09:20, rjw63 said:

That's superb.

Still amuses me that a bitter old word removed who REALLY hates Villa would video himself walking around our club shop, obviously really believing all the diarrhoea he's spouting.

If our ground is  "Shithole" that bunch of molecule brains must play inside someone's anal fistula.

Its extremely sad that a man of that age goes to them levels to display his hatred of us. i wouldn't even consider venturing anywhere near their ground, less make a video of it while trying to appear to e a hard man "Kick **** out of them" - behave yourself grandad, you'll have a stroke. 

Just be safe in the knowledge that we have ruined his summer. 

• Haha 2

No.....they reckon the "Juke" looks proppa peaky blinder, man !

All about the fabric of the city innit ?

....and who drinks in town. 

Marketing genius let's advertise the fact we are a bunch of criminals!? 

You could not make it up.  Also Navy Blue sleeves interesting trying to copy our traditional style shirts by having different sleeves to body?

Chortle

• Haha 1

On their teletext spreadsheet that they call a "website" there is a thread for this laughable kit launch . There are barely any mentions of the kit but countless posts about how they love the ad because it winds us up ?  Because they've put a TV show about violent scum bags in their trophy cabinet ? 

Like I said , the actual game of football isn't even on their radar . As long as they get to punch somebody from behind whilst wearing their grandad's suit they are happy.

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Page 4 of the adidas catalogue

but obviously better than kappa

The best thing about this is NS's shares in Adidas. Makes me know every time one of them saves up enough giro to buy the kit it's indirectly funding us

• Like 1

Harlee Dean having a love fest over Smith and us praising us. Says he is delighted for Smith... Even if he manages us. Their fans must be fuming with him 😂 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Haha 2

Â