Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I know I am posting in a huge SHA thread on a Villa forum, so it's slightly hypocritical.
But this thread is 900 pages and has existed for 11 years. That's 81 pages a year.

The SHA forum has a 20 page thread JUST for our game on Saturday.

Every time I check there, which isn't very often, there's a Villa thread right near the top of the forum.

I think they hate themselves for hating us so much 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I know I am posting in a huge SHA thread on a Villa forum, so it's slightly hypocritical.
But this thread is 900 pages and has existed for 11 years. That's 81 pages a year.

Every time I check there, which isn't very often, there's a Villa thread right near the top of the forum.

I imagine approximately 90% of it is about Grealish.

They can't get enough of the kid.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I imagine approximately 90% of it is about Grealish.

They can't get enough of the kid.

You mean "Greasy"

genius nickname :D 

34 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You mean "Greasy"

I like that, I reckon he could play a 1960s Italian American gangster from New York.

Jackie Quick Feet, the most dangerous greaseball in town.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You mean "Greasy"

The "vile" 

Don't worry mate, they're true brummies. Carry the name of the city. All proper brummies are blues fans and they have more fans in Brum than us. Took 40k/50k/60k/333k to Wembley for the Leyland DAF final, etc etc

• Haha 3

Just imagine the thought process of a grown man calling a lad named Grealish "Greasy". Aye, great craic mate,  you've absolutely ruined him there.

I think it was about year 7 when I realised calling someone something based on a play on their surname was a bit too childish and low brow.

It might have been year 6 tbfh.

It's like their 'firm'. Call yourselves after a tribal kingdom that managed ONE victory against an Empire when they caught them off guard, then proceded to get completely crushed in the ensuing short war. Couldn't even win a second battle when they outnumbered the empire 8000-300. That to me sounds pretty pathetic and on that note its a fitting name for the 'firm' such a scrub club. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You mean "Greasy"

And 'freakish'....I mean yeah, he is freakishly good.

They're still going at it tonight...300+ posts and counting on how they really really really hate grealish.

Yeah we've got it lads 😂

12 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Mings, Grealish and Abraham are all on around £70k a week each, in the Championship. Don't know why it would be a surprise that they're all good at this level.

The team that was paying that Southampton loanee twice what he was on in his original contract and  have been docked pts for failing FFP.

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The team that was paying that Southampton loanee twice what he was on in his original contract and  have been docked pts for failing FFP.

Dont forget Jota and the other Brentford lads they overspent on ;)

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

On SHA one of their posters was actually taking great glee in point out either on here or elsewhere there's a SHA thread that runs into 1000 pages.

Completely missing it was started in 2008 so really less than 100 pages a year. Works out at about 2 a week. On theirs they have match threads of our games that run into 10-15 pages as the WBA did. Usually longer than our own match reaction threads. :lol:

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

On SHA one of their posters was actually taking great glee in point out either on here or elsewhere there's a SHA thread that runs into 1000 pages.

Completely missing it was started in 2008 so really less than 100 pages a year. Works out at about 2 a week. On theirs they have match threads of our games that run into 10-15 pages as the WBA did. Usually longer than our own match reaction threads. :lol:

So do they watch our games?

I have as much interest in Watching Small Heath vs Brentford as Milwall vs Ipswich. Could not care less.

Edited by Mic09
  • Like 1

Â