Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Don't worry @mottalooΒ mate, they carry the name of the city and are 'proper football fans'. Don't forget they once took 500,000 fans to Wembley as most of Brum are blues fans.Β 

Did they count those on all 20 fingers?

They weren't even in the match today, but the Villa match thread on the small heath alliance forum is on 18 pages.. We were in the **** match and we only managed 22 pages. Absolutely obsessed..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Daweii said:

They weren't even in the match today, but the Villa match thread on the small heath alliance forum is on 18 pages.. We were in the **** match and we only managed 22 pages. Absolutely obsessed..

Are there any good posts there? Could do with a laughΒ 

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Are there any good posts there? Could do with a laughΒ 

I didn't stop long enough to read many of them in detail. Lots of them talking about how we bought promotion, plus a lot of talking about how lucky we are and how hard done by they are as a club. They're singing the sameΒ old tune that they always sing.

18 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Yep I'm afraid this sums it up. I said before that a lot of them on sha forum are decent blokes...until they talk about us.Β 

Mad thing is they bleated about the "spawny, jammy" second goal that won it for us.....do they remember the obafemi martins goal that fluked them the league cup ? Oh....it's SO salty over there as usualΒ πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Mad thing is they bleated about the "spawny, jammy" second goal that won it for us.....do they remember the obafemi martins goal that fluked them the league cup ? Oh....it's SO salty over there as usualΒ πŸ˜‚

Oh God yeah. If our win was jammy (it wasn't - we deserved it) then what the **** was theirs?

• Like 2

When Sheffield Utd won promotion, the Sheff Wed owner released aΒ statement on Swfc.co.uk congratulating them. Come on bcfc.com, you know what you have to do!!Β 

Edited by mattyg38
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, mottaloo said:

The reaction on sha forum ranges from "spawny fannies.....looking forward to them getting tonked 6-0 every week.....good riddance....greasy gonna get found out....radio wm will go in to meltdown with the vile boo boys wanting Smith out when they're bottom at xmas....and the best one to date is this :

"if Craig Gardner had scored those 2 at vile park then this wouldn't have happened today !"Β :crylaugh:

I have just popped in for a laugh. 25 pages about us and the play off final but then they call us obsessed because Jack referenced scoring twice against them when he was interviewed. I guess irony is too much of an abstract concept for them to understand.

• Haha 2

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚