Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 24/04/2019 at 08:24, rjw63 said:

:)

Here I am. Having a lurk. And I spit my scotch everywhere!!! You bugger. 

I may have some inside scoop into the new sporting director if it’s the guy I’ve heard they want to hire ;)

• Haha 1

On 29/04/2019 at 22:03, bobzy said:

I agree - but then I'd also question why the hell you're on a Blues message board reading about our match with Leeds.  All a bit odd.

I go on there most days for a read tbh. The majority on there seem pretty decent and it's good to get a different perspective on things. But man, all rationality goes out of the window as soon as the 'vile' 😀 are mentioned! 

• Confused 1

Radio WM Football phone ins has been comedy gold this week. Eddie the rabid Albion fan phoned up furious with Gary Thompson and Rigo for their commentary on Sunday as you should play to the whistle but when asked if he would have been annoyed had it happened to the Albion he said he would be.....then Polly phoned up and spent about 20 seconds talking about Gary Monk followed by a rant about Jack.......

The amount of local fans who are all claiming Jack cheats by falling over all the time on their was ridiculous as it proves not only that they are biased (no surprise) but also they really don't understand football.

I would say I hope both Monk and Adams leave this summer but in all honesty I don't really care about them enough to enjoy it should they go.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Radio WM Football phone ins has been comedy gold this week. Eddie the rabid Albion fan phoned up furious with Gary Thompson and Rigo for their commentary on Sunday as you should play to the whistle but when asked if he would have been annoyed had it happened to the Albion he said he would be.....then Polly phoned up and spent about 20 seconds talking about Gary Monk followed by a rant about Jack.......

The amount of local fans who are all claiming Jack cheats by falling over all the time on their was ridiculous as it proves not only that they are biased (no surprise) but also they really don't understand football.

I would say I hope both Monk and Adams leave this summer but in all honesty I don't really care about them enough to enjoy it should they go.

Some of the regions most irritating words removed phone WM almost every night.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Some of the regions most irritating words removed phone WM almost every night.

I honestly believe that some of them think they have a celebrity status in their communities. 

The format of the show is tired, recycling the same old "putting it out there" questions and a nightly show is too much. Friday and Monday for before and after would be better with the odd midweek show if there's enough fixtures going on. 

If I hear another "villa fans - if u don't go up, then Jack goes, surely ?" from Franksy then I'll chuck the radio out the window. Probably. 

I know I shouldn't listen but it's car crash broadcasting and the stupidity of the callers is a weird attraction 🤨

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I honestly believe that some of them think they have a celebrity status in their communities. 

The format of the show is tired, recycling the same old "putting it out there" questions and a nightly show is too much. Friday and Monday for before and after would be better with the odd midweek show if there's enough fixtures going on. 

If I hear another "villa fans - if u don't go up, then Jack goes, surely ?" from Franksy then I'll chuck the radio out the window. Probably. 

I know I shouldn't listen but it's car crash broadcasting and the stupidity of the callers is a weird attraction 🤨

Its the midlands football version of The Jeremy Kyle Show. I love it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've never listened to it but I might start tuning in :D

It's like care in the community at times. I'm almost hooked on it and hate myself for being so ! 

We have our own word removed regular caller - alan from solihull who uses the word "yeah" instead of full stops, yeah ? However it's worth listening just for the obsession other fans have for us. They invariably can't help themselves but wait on line for their turn to talk about THEIR club but no, the V word is foremost in their minds !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Anyone recognises the Jamaican Blues fan that call's in from time to time?

Frankzzzyyyyyyy 😂

Ken the rastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Just switched it on and there's an Albion fan obsessing over Grealish. "They ain't Barcelona" he sounds close to tears. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, coda said:

Just switched it on and there's an Albion fan obsessing over Grealish. "They ain't Barcelona" he sounds close to tears. :lol:

Did you hear the small heath who claimed Grealish is a serial diver? He was on for a full 5 minutes and never even mentioned his own team. What a word removed!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Did you hear the small heath who claimed Grealish is a serial diver? He was on for a full 5 minutes and never even mentioned his own team. What a word removed!

As i understand it, it's not always easy to get on. You book your call, (I've been told a few regulars call in before 5pm to register their desire to speak) then WM call you back but you're still typically then on hold for up to 40 mins waiting your turn....so that nose must've been REALLY narked about Jack's "diving" to wait that long ! At least Mark Regan showed him up when he asked him how many times JG has been booked for simulation. Proper tumbleweed moment for that bitter bluenose !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

As i understand it, it's not always easy to get on. You book your call, (I've been told a few regulars call in before 5pm to register their desire to speak) then WM call you back but you're still typically then on hold for up to 40 mins waiting your turn....so that nose must've been REALLY narked about Jack's "diving" to wait that long ! At least Mark Regan showed him up when he asked him how many times JG has been booked for simulation. Proper tumbleweed moment for that bitter bluenose !

yeah and he was correct - Grealish must be REALLY awesome at simulation if not one ref all season has done him for diving. Good old Reago :)

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I only heard the one caller because I switched it off when they started doing Beatles karaoke, what the hell was that all about? 

45 minutes ago, coda said:

I only heard the one caller because I switched it off when they started doing Beatles karaoke, what the hell was that all about? 

Missed that, only got out of work at 6.45, but they do a daft karaoke song every Friday.

It's shit, but better than listening to Polly or Eddie.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Their usual response the is 'Errrr... Shit on the Villa'. But you can't do that on the radio! 

Â