Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Harlee Dean having a love fest over Smith and us praising us. Says he is delighted for Smith... Even if he manages us. Their fans must be fuming with him 😂 

I'd be fuming with him for having a ridiculous name. Probably looking to engineer a transfer :)

Fair play to Dean for not embracing what being involved with Blose really means 😆

I recall a bloser workmate telling me that Dean was one of three players signed behind Redkapp’s back. They walked into Waste Tip Hills and he asked them who they were. The club had signed them up and not told him a thing. That’s the way to do it!

4 hours ago, turnbull said:

Fair play to Dean for not embracing what being involved with Blose really means 😆

I recall a bloser workmate telling me that Dean was one of three players signed behind Redkapp’s back. They walked into Waste Tip Hills and he asked them who they were. The club had signed them up and not told him a thing. That’s the way to do it!

Dean’s has a few digs at Villa previously, he is only being nice now because Smith is here and signing Jota and he is hoping for a way out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Seriously who or what is a Harlee Dean. Sounds like a knock off motorbike brand 

Poor handling, small engine, and you have to throttle hard to get anything out of it.

17 minutes ago, useless said:

Pretty strong rumour going around that they could be about to sack Monk, apparently there's been a fall out.

yeah something to do with transfer activity without his knowledge such as the jota deal and adams...seems like it's got some legs to it

My mate at work knows Pep Clotet and he's shown me a screenshot of a text from this morning with him simply saying '**** rumours man'. It's still not a 'no, it's not true', but sounds like it's just rumours.

Even if Monk doesn't end up leaving, the story that he's fallen out with those running the club has come from the most reliable source that you're going to get for small heath news, so you have to ask why it is that they've had a fall out, I wouldn't be surprised if they're having to let Adams go on the cheap or something, Monk can't have been pleased with losing Jota as it is. For what it's worth Pete O'Rourke on twitter is now saying that he's about leave the club as well.

It's hard to know how to feel about this without the facts. If GM is having a tantrum about lack of funds, and the Jota deal but the clubs is absolutely skint then he's just gotta suck it up.

Whilst SHA got some good press for "helping" Coventry with a ground share... I suspect it was also because they are flat broke and need to do it to stay afloat.

Â