Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

8 hours ago, Mic09 said:

So do they watch our games?

I have as much interest in Watching Small Heath vs Brentford as Milwall vs Ipswich. Could not care less.

Seems a lot of fans in this league watch our games, probably more than I do 😂

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Seems a lot of fans in this league watch our games, probably more than I do 😂

Maybe it's like the PL. I often watch Man U v Spurs or Liverpool Vs Man City, but I CBA to watch Huddersfield play Cardiff.

We are a big team so fans might be tempted to watch better quality football

On 13/05/2019 at 22:13, VillaChris said:

On SHA one of their posters was actually taking great glee in point out either on here or elsewhere there's a SHA thread that runs into 1000 pages.

Completely missing it was started in 2008 so really less than 100 pages a year. Works out at about 2 a week. On theirs they have match threads of our games that run into 10-15 pages as the WBA did. Usually longer than our own match reaction threads. :lol:

The other difference on here is you count the angry posts on one hand.

Like it says on the tin, we're laughing at them and if a bloser ever reads any of this (and there are some big words to contend with, so maybe not) we are laughing at you.

And the reason we are laughing at you is because you are funny, very funny and hilarious. Oh yes and stupid.

A visit to several rest areas at work today confirmed the above. A bunch of bellends and proud of it.

Stop worrying about the Vile, Greasy et al and get a life.

It's lovely walking through the office today. The baggies and bloses look as glum as anything. Tbf to the one Wolves fan I chat to, he was also laughing at the baggies crashing and burning. 

:D

I can't knock the blues fans... they did say John Terry had the EFL in his pocket and it was pre-arranged to be a Villa v Derby final with his mate Frank. 

Proper ITK stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 13/03/2019 at 16:37, Demitri_C said:

Fair play to barrington forgoing to see that scumbag Perkins like he said he would and making him make a apology the grealish family.

reading up on him he just seems like a utter utter scumbag this Perkins guy. 

Apparently, according to a fair few people on Twitter, Perkins was at Wembley yesterday.  Seems he had a fall and is now in a coma fighting for his life.

33 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Apparently, according to a fair few people on Twitter, Perkins was at Wembley yesterday.  Seems he had a fall and is now in a coma fighting for his life.

Heard that as well, puts things into perspective , I obviously don't condone what he did but hope he pulls through.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg

Karma.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So what actually happened to him? How does one have a fall inside a football stadium which leaves you in a coma? Did he have some assistance in the commencement of the fall or something?

And also, if a fan at Webley ended up in a coma fighting for his life, surely it would have made the news somewhere. No reports on this as far as i can see (apologies if my Google-Fu has let me down).

Edited by TheStagMan

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

So what actually happened to him? How does one have a fall inside a football stadium which leaves you in a coma? Did he have some assistance in the commencement of the fall or something?

And also, if a fan at Webley ended up in a coma fighting for his life, surely it would have made the news somewhere. No reports on this as far as i can see (apologies if my Google-Fu has let me down).

Here

Birmingham City fan Alfie Perkins seriously ill 'after Wembley fall'

I liked this bit;

On Twitter, Blues and Villa fans alike said they hoped the University of Salford student would "pull through".

"Hope Alfie Perkins pulls through," one fan wrote.

Seem's like he's just a bit of a knobhead for his comments, but at least he tried getting help.  I for one certainly hope he pulls through. 

Edited by lapal_fan

Â