Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I find it funny how much they despise us, 

Apparently were "spawny" because West brom had players sent off in our play off games, grealish (or greasy, girlish) as they call him is a serial diver who won't get away with it in the prem with VAR. 

I'd sell my soul to the devil so we don't have to play these words removed again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mykeyb said:

I have just popped in for a laugh. 25 pages about us and the play off final but then they call us obsessed because Jack referenced scoring twice against them when he was interviewed. I guess irony is too much of an abstract concept for them to understand.

You do realise this thread has over 900 pages about them..

Just now, Stevo985 said:

900 pages over a period of 11 years. 

It's about 80 pages a year.

They have 25 pages on one of our games.

I know. I should’ve put a winky face there...

Personally don’t get any interest on going on any other fans site. We all know they are bitter twisted thick as pig shit inbred individuals.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, privateer said:

And **** this word removed as well. :crylaugh:

That's superb.

Still amuses me that a bitter old word removed who REALLY hates Villa would video himself walking around our club shop, obviously really believing all the diarrhoea he's spouting.

If our ground is  "Shithole" that bunch of molecule brains must play inside someone's anal fistula.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Would happily lock this thread forever and not mention the filth ever again. 

Mods, can we please have a vote on this?

9 hours ago, privateer said:

And **** this word removed as well. :crylaugh:

That guy was actually voted Small Heath's most handsome and articulate fan in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. 

Â