Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Some shocked reactions, some muted, some ecstatic.

The one lad in the right picture (dark hair and...unhelpfully wearing blue) appears to be acting out the punch himself, air guitar style.

Check this lot out! 

• Like 4

From all this stuff going on yesterday we forgot to send a special shout out to that inbred Gardner who missed two absolute sitters. 

Him lying on the floor after the second miss was hilarious. Unlucky loser :crylaugh:😀

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They've got Millwall on Wednesday night at the sty. 

There's no chance of any additional bother for them in that one surely?

There'll be plenty of wind-up from Millwall, but I think Blues fans will be very mindful not to misbehave. 

Can't believe he only got 14 weeks in jail for an unprovoked attack from behind in a sporting arena. I think I read the clown that taunted Enckelman back in 02/03 got 4 months jail time and this tool has ended up with less!

What a despicable, pathetic bunch they are. 

6 hours ago, Hornso said:

Can't believe he only got 14 weeks in jail for an unprovoked attack from behind in a sporting arena. I think I read the clown that taunted Enckelman back in 02/03 got 4 months jail time and this tool has ended up with less!

What a despicable, pathetic bunch they are. 

Posted in the grealish thread in more detail, but the absolute maximum he could have been sentenced to was 17 weeks so it’s actually quite a harsh sentence. 

• Sad 1

Â