Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

31 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Shockingly he has plead guilty to assault and invading the pitch... 

I wasn't sure they had enough evidence... 

Normally (as i understand it), pleading guilty at the outset of any hearing can mean leniency when sentence is passed, rather than denying it then the cost of a trial etc.

The thing is there is no way even a brainless fool like him could contest those charges, so leniency shouldn't come in to it. 

What a complete end of a bell he is 🙄

• Like 1

Had a quick look on one of their forums, and yes, I have since washed.

They're generally about as repentant as Kate McCann.

One or two seem embarrassed but plenty going on about how it's being made into a bigger issue than it is, referencing numerous times in the past that fans have gotten on to pitches whilst overlooking the glaring difference in that none of them have previously assaulted (actually assaulted) a player.

Literally a bunch of inbreds, I actually feel sorry for their more enlightened fans, all 10% of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Points deduction, £15m fine, transfer ban for 4 years, automatic relegation to the Conference South, reinstatement of Harry Redknapp as Manager and the guy who threw the punch has to get - 'I tried to punch Jack Grealish and all I got was this lousy tattoo'  emblazoned across his forehead with a Villa lion on the back of his neck........that should just about do it for punishment.

Now steady on....

..... I Think you are being rather lenient with this as a punishment, you liberal do-gooder !!!!!

• Haha 1

Reason he stated to the police (copied here so you don't have to go to the vile Birmingham Live website...)

This is the astonishing reason why pitch invader Paul Mitchell said he punched Jack Grealish at Blues v Villa derby

The 27-year-old said he was remorseful over the attack

A pitch invader who assaulted an Aston Villa footballer during a Blues v Villa derby revealed his 'reason' for the attack when police arrested him, a court was told.

Paul Mitchell, from Rubery, has pleaded guilty to invading a pitch and assault at Birmingham Magistrates Court today (Monday, March 11).

The 27-year-old ran onto the pitch and punched Villa star Jack Grealish in the head during the 10th minute of Sunday's Second City derby.

It took place as a match between Aston Villa and Birmingham City got underway at St Andrew's football stadium.

Footage showed the thug, wearing a flat cap, running on to the field before hurling a punch, striking Grealish on the side of the head.

The intruder was quickly restrained by stewards as several other players rushed in to confront him.

He was led away by police, blowing kisses to the crowd as he left.

The prosecution said Mitchell told police he was not drunk and carried out the assault for a 'joke' .

Prosecuting Jonathan Purser said: ”The officer who was carrying Mitchell off the pitch said Mitchell thought Mr Grealish was a nob.

”Mitchell claims he was not intoxicated and was with his father and did it as a joke.

”He did say he was remorseful.”

Reading out a statement released on behalf of Mr Grealish, Mr Purser, said: “Jack Grealish was shocked and scared because if this person was brazen enough to get onto the pitch, what else could he do?

”He didn’t know person who assaulted him and didn’t antagonise Birmingham City supporters.

The Aston Villa captain said: "I cannot help but feel how lucky I was in this incident.

"It could have so much worse had the supporter had some sort of weapon."

Mr Whistance, defending, said: “It has brought shame upon his family and the club he has supported as a child. A season ticket for over 20 years.

“He has apologised to Aston Villa and of course to Jack Grealish.”

Birmingham City has confirmed the supporter has been given a lifetime ban.

The defence solicitor added that this was out of character for the dad-of-one.

He said: ”This was totally out of character.

”He cannot explain what came over himself yesterday morning. His initial foolish intention to go onto the pitch to whip up the crowd.

“He is certainly remorseful today.

"He is a man with a partner, they have a two-year-old together and they’re expecting their second child.”

Mitchell's family have been moved out of their home to flee death threats.

If he wasn't drunk he needs his head examined to see if there are indeed 2 brain cells in there. Also, if he wasn't drunk, that was a shocking attempt at a punch, despite what Chris Eubanks Jnr may say.

I wonder if they did test him for drugs/alcohol. Anyway he is due to be sentenced this afternoon. 

9 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Reason he stated to the police (copied here so you don't have to go to the vile Birmingham Live website...)

If he wasn't drunk he needs his head examined to see if there are indeed 2 brain cells in there. Also, if he wasn't drunk, that was a shocking attempt at a punch, despite what Chris Eubanks Jnr may say.

I wonder if they did test him for drugs/alcohol. Anyway he is due to be sentenced this afternoon. 

Totally out of character -  for a guy who was wearing a 'Zulu' jacket.

FFS come on, if the courts fall for that shit I give up.

• Like 3

**** up his entire life and his families on the back of a simple 'joke'

Quite an impressive feat truth be told. Do these people never think? Do they never have a rational thought in their mind? A grown man, a father, sober...and at no point did he ever think this might be a bad idea.

One kid and another on the way, end me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Not really. His type see a conviction as a badge of honour. He won't see a cell but can brag to all his Zulu mates that he "did" Grealish. He'll be a hero on the empty terraces of Sty Andrews.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Quite an impressive feat truth be told. Do these people never think? Do they never have a rational thought in their mind? A grown man, a father, sober...and at no point did he ever think this might be a bad idea.

One kid and another on the way, end me.

He must be extremely thick and/or needs to get a better lawyer

Surely your first argument in your defence would be "I was hyped for the game and drunk 3 litres of white lightening before kick off, I don't know why I did what I did" 

Instead he said he was sober and did it for a laugh.

Cant have helped him

Â