Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

25 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm surprised he's been sentenced just over 24 hours later, I thought these kind of things dragged out for months.

I overheard a Wednesday fan at work today, "Did you see that absolute idiot who punched Grealish last night? Mind you, Grealish invites it doesn't he?"

What!? I can't see how that justifies it, but also...does he? What has he done that makes him a target, is it his haircut?

Nobody invites that.

Being roughed up on the pitch as part of a football match is one thing, being punched from behind by a mindless yob is quite something else.

• Like 2

The stadium bans are totally unenforceable anyway. Next season he'll just get someone to buy tickets for him. It's not like there are going to be pictures of him at the turnstiles. They are just trotted out for the media. Only way to deal with it is for the courts to do something proper, not a sentence where to go to a prison, stay for an hour (*If that) and then walk straight back out. 

Edited by villa89

5 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Literally a bunch of inbreds, I actually feel sorry for their more enlightened fans, all 10% of them.

Enlightened is a stretch considering who they support. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I overheard a Wednesday fan at work today, "Did you see that absolute idiot who punched Grealish last night? Mind you, Grealish invites it doesn't he?"

What!? I can't see how that justifies it, but also...does he? What has he done that makes him a target, is it his haircut?

Ask your Wednesday fan at work if he thinks girls who get raped are asking for it if they wear a short skirt. Same logic isn't it?!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Sick of the news and all the papers showing it now. The cretins will be loving it. These pilchards crave the attention so I wouldn't give them any, just report it as waste of air attacks footballer

Thing is in today's society this will soon be forgotten and this prat will eventually crawl out from under his rock.

I mean, how many of us still wonder what's going on with those grenfell tower bonfire idiots or the chelsea bloke who abused Sterling ? Next month there'll be something or someone else that will cause offence and uproar......then something else....then something else....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Thing is in today's society this will soon be forgotten and this prat will eventually crawl out from under his rock.

I mean, how many of us still wonder what's going on with those grenfell tower bonfire idiots or the chelsea bloke who abused Sterling ? Next month there'll be something or someone else that will cause offence and uproar......then something else....then something else....

If blose get a big punishment I think he is going to be in for hell when he comes out. Their fans won’t let him drop if they get severely punished.

still shocked he got such a light sentence, pathetic.

• Like 1

Gotta hand it to the noses on and off the pitch upping their game for us to laugh at. They'll do well to top yesterday's antics. Top work lads. Top work. 

• Like 1

One thing I have noticed with any game at sty is the fans are so bloody angry and not just when playing Villa. Anytime an opposition player is taking a throw in, the people behind are shouting abuse or giving them the finger. Its also not people you would expect it to be but grandparents, mothers, kids

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

One thing I have noticed with any game at sty is the fans are so bloody angry and not just when playing Villa. Anytime an opposition player is taking a throw in, the people behind are shouting abuse or giving them the finger. Its also not people you would expect it to be but grandparents, mothers, kids

Bitter bastards.

• Haha 1

They genuinely seem to be proud of what they are and they take great importance in the fact they used to have a 'hard firm' back in the day. They also seem obsessed in telling everyone they have more fans in certain areas of the city ' "****' Northfield is all blose, innit" or "We ave' more fans in Brum than vile*". Sorry chief, the attendance figures don't support that theory 

*their cute name for us

Â